Oregon anyone?

Discussion in 'Suicidal Thoughts and Feelings' started by Doug1027, Sep 7, 2009.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. Doug1027

Doug1027 Active Member

Hey I was just wondering if anyone is in Oregon. I made a post here about a year ago and was accused of trying to bait people into dangerous situations or something. Whatever.

Anyway, I just think it would be great if people had a place they could go face to face from SF to talk about their issues with each other. Maybe make some friends. Friends can make a difference.

I'm sorry if my previous post seemed that I was trying to prey upon others. It's simply not true. I think it would be great if we could have some place to meet up locally, say once a week and just talk. We all have the same problem, I think it would be easy to open up and talk to each other.

So anyway, I'm in Oregon if anyone is interested. Of course it would be great if other groups in other areas had the same opportunity.

2. Polar

Polar Account Closed

Hi Doug1027,

That sounds like a great idea. I always had dreams of building a crisis centre for people struggling with severe difficulties.

It's hard because I'm far from you but I think it's really nice of you to open up and encourage an open and face to face forum.

Well done on the initiative and you'd be surprised I think by how many in Oregon alone or anywhere for that matter would benefit from such an idea.

Thank you for the suggestion.

Take care.

Kind regards,

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.