Organ Donor

Discussion in 'Help Me! I Need to Talk to Someone.' started by EmmaK, Jan 10, 2010.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. EmmaK

EmmaK Member

I've been thinking to register Organ Donor.

My eyes are better off living in another human and then my eyes will see happy thing. My eyes won't be covered up tears from morning till I fall asleep. My eyes are gonna have a happier life with another person so as other my organ. All of my parts are happier if they live in another person.

Misfortune life had been planned before I was born. I can't escape from this fate. When I was a kid/young, I was believing that I was gonna be happy when I get older and I believed my dreams were coming true. Then disappeared and a person who vanished this are having what this person vanished from my life.

My next happiest time is when I die.
  2. nolonger

nolonger Well-Known Member

My mum signed my whole family up as organ Donors a while back. No point in taking your organs into the ground if someone truely needs them :p. Plus I'll be cremated or how ever you spell it. So what ever is left will be poured into a pot :mellow:. I should so get a heart transplant :mad:. And not get one back...
  3. cownes

cownes Well-Known Member

ive signed up to be an organ donator :D something ive always wanted to do, and just made sure it will happen now :D
  4. DS

DS Account Closed

interesting this thread showed up. wish it had two months ago.
    Initially this is what led me to s.f. ...had lots of questions at that time.
    if i felt better, likely i'd have some questions for you now.

neat you are thinking of organ donation.

friend was fighting for his life on a heart/lung machine. Needed a transplant. another kills self. add a few other complexities.

led to something of an existential crisis
    went downhill from there.
  5. Ordep

Ordep Well-Known Member

According to the rules here where I live, you're a organ donor if you die and have nothing saying you don't want to give any organs so I'm happy to live it at that.
Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.