ouch!

Discussion in 'Self Harm & Substance Abuse' started by icequeen, Apr 5, 2011.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. icequeen

icequeen Well-Known Member

just did exposure therapy work and before i knew it i had cut and now that i have settled down so to speak, i dont even feel bad about cutting. i rang a friend that expected me to call as they knew the time i was doing exposure and sent me sms to make sure i was ok...i told them what happened and they were great and offered to come down and spend the night...and then said maybe try 5 mins exposure with them during daylight tomorrow. thats what i call a friend even tho i want them to go away! not sure what this all means...normally if i cut i am ashamed but tonight i feel nothing about it...each time i get more blase and regret that i dont bleed more...is this significant..does it mean anything.....:zombie:

2. icequeen

icequeen Well-Known Member

feel exhausted again today..friend came and took me for walk and didnt dwell on self harm..decided not to do exposure work today...need to let my head rest...have doc and psych appt on friday and not sure if am will tell either of them, already said i would have rigor mortis before i go to hospital again. how can someone not care about themselves or anything, but then not want to see another doing the same thing....contradiction or what!? i am back in my box for now and its great :yay:

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.