Our membership is growing by leaps and bounds...

Discussion in 'Positive Feelings and Motivational Messages' started by theleastofthese, Dec 11, 2006.

1. theleastofthese

theleastofthese SF Friend Staff Alumni

which may be one indicator of how rough life can be these days.:sad: ....however, I'm happy as hell that I have this place to call 'home':smile: - to run to when things get tough, when I can find no inner peace, when I'm ready to call it quits. I love my sf family - you are all my treasured friends and I'd be lost (and maybe not even still here) without you all. Thank you to all of you for holding me up when I can't stand on my own and for loving me when I feel most unloveable.:smile: And Robin, thank you from the bottom of my heart for starting this life-saving site in the first place!!:smile: Great big hugs for all of you!!:hug: :flowers: :hug: :grouphug: :arms: :cheekkiss

much love,

least

2. LeaveMeAlone

LeaveMeAlone Well-Known Member

Yeah I suppose you could look at the numbers and say there are more depressed/suicidal people, or you could look at them and say more people are finding this place, finding friends, and help and support.

Probably a little of both, but hopefully more the latter.

3. Abacus21

Abacus21 Staff Alumni

:grouphug: Great tribute Sooz! :)

4. theleastofthese

theleastofthese SF Friend Staff Alumni

Can't help it Abacus, I feel really weepy and happy when I think of the friends I have on here and how thankful I am to them for loving me when I'm least loveable! You all are THE BEST!!!:smile: :smile: :smile:

One good reason never to change the forum name is that many of us (myself especially) stumble onto it "accidentally" and are saved from ourselves by the love and support of the members here! Hooray for SF!!:smile:

love,

least