Please watch the video first. http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=I5rcnAWaC64 Well, we have all seen the collapse of wall street and tax payer dollars bailing them out ....... We have seen pensions and life savings vanish..... We have seen real wages remain stagnate for forty years.... We now see that the the top 5% controls more wealth than the other 95% combined. We have seen the amount of wealth controlled by the middle class steadily decrease for since 1967 when we had the greatest share of wealth. We have seen entire sectors of our economies shipped to cheap labor markets. We have seen worker productivity steadily rise yet real wage stagnation continues. We now have the most prisoners per capita in the world by far. Growing unemployment.... Millions without health coverage... And 60% of all bankruptcies do to medical issues, even with ppl who have insurance. Low academic scores. Increasing poverty, Increasing crime HOW MUCH LONGER WILL WE LET THE TOP 1% BLEED AWAY OUR EVAPORATING MIDDLE CL ASS, BUST UNIONS AND STICK IT TO THE THE AMERICAN WORKER. HOW LONG WILL WE SIT BACK AS OUR JOBS ARE SENT OVERSEAS, OUR SCHOOLS AND INFRASTRUCTURE CRUMBLE, OUR CIVIL LIBERTIES ARE SHOT DOWN IN THE NAME OF HOMELAND SECURITY. HOW MANY MILLIONS OF OUR HOMES MUST BE FORCLOSED, AND HOW MANY MUST DIE DUE TO LACK OF HEALTH INSURANCE AS OUR HEALTHCARE SYSTEM BECOMES MORE AND MORE EXCLUSIVE. HOW LONG WILL WE STAND FOR HOMELESS WONDERING THE STREETS 25% OF WHICH ARE VETERANS. HOW MANY MORE NONVIOLENT OFFENDERS MUST BE PUT IN PRISON WITH DRACONIAN SENTENCES WHILE CROOKS LIKE TOM DELAY ARE ON DANCING WITH THE STARS AND WAR CRIMINALS LIKE CHENEY LIVE THEIR DAYS OUT IN PEACE. HOW MANY WARS OF CONQUEST WILL WE LET THEM LIE US INTO. HOW LONG WILL WE ACCEPT THEM PROFITEERING OFF THE DEATHS OF OUR CHILDREN? How much more will the American PPL take? I may a pessimist, but I think they will take alot more. They are too worried about Gays getting married and the impending rapture and getting those darn arabs to care about anything that may actually impact their lives. For instance, in 04 Bush got elected as a Christian, Gay bashing moral crusader. YET, the first thing he tried to do after the election was hand over our Social Security to wall street. Showed his real priorities eh? Dont get caught in the hype people, its just a diversion. /////////////////////// Can we not come up with a fair economic order? What can we do to fix this problem? Are enough People even aware that there is a problem?