Out of Curiousity..

Discussion in 'Suicidal Thoughts and Feelings' started by Noir, Mar 18, 2009.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. Noir

Noir Active Member

To all those people who have attempted suicide, what were your methods and what happened afterwards? How did you feel about it? Have you ever thought of attempting again?

2. Beautiful Disaster

Beautiful Disaster Forum Buddy SF Supporter

methode: too much medication

I ended up in the hospital in the icu..

I was scared cause I had no control what so ever about my body.. And all i wanted was to be in control in general. of everything

Im not gonna attempt again, cause i realized I didnt wanna die, I just wanted things to changes.. And I have seen the huge impact it made on soo many people around me, more than I imagen, it got me thinking that i must have done something right, that I am loved..

"Did you ever wonder what it would be like if you werent you anymore? If you were suddenly gone, how would your world react? Whatever you imagined is wrong, There's nothing romantic about death. Grief is like the ocean. Quiet. Persistent. Unfair. Diminished by time, and faith and love."

3. cult logic

cult logic Staff Alumni

I'm not going to tell you my method, I felt like shit afterwards, and yes I'm going to attempt again.

Discussion of methods is not allowed here.

4. Hazel

Hazel SF & Antiquitie's Friend Staff Alumni

We do not discuss methods on Sf, (please read the rules). If you would like friendship and support you have come to the right place but please do not ask for methods.
    I am now closing this thread.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.