out of hand

Discussion in 'Suicidal Thoughts and Feelings' started by necrodude, Jul 11, 2010.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. necrodude

necrodude Well-Known Member

i thought stuff was bad enough, but now my friends family (my mate who knows i didn't send the messages) have turned on him because he's sticking up for me. i don't care about my life, but now i've got the weight of this too. i'm tired of this now. if i just end me, this ends too. this is no crisis. this is rational thinking at it's best.

2. Dave_N

Dave_N Banned Member

Hi Rob. I'm sorry to hear that you're friend's family have turned on him, because he stuck up for you. He sounds like a true friend. Killing yourself is not the answer you're looking for. You need to overcome the crisis that you're in and you have a good friend who can help you get through it. :hug:

3. Viro

Viro Well-Known Member

I don't know the particulars of your situation, but it's always painful to see someone come to harm because of their loyalty to you. You're lucky to have such a good friend, even with all the shit that sounds like it's been going in.

4. Marty482

Marty482 Well-Known Member

Let us know the details of what you ar talking about. Obviously someone loves you and is sticking up for you. DONT leave them they love you. See how important and grreat you are. So you are loved!!!! We love you too. Let us help PLEASE. Your in my prayers.!!!!

5. necrodude

doesn't matter anymore. i'm an idiot. one of my mates is now slagging me off to my other mate, saying i said what he said. getting sick of being betrayed. maybe it's time i start backstabbing. with a knife rather than words.

6. Animosity

Animosity Forum & Chat Buddy

Rob, you're not an idiot. and for some reason I have a feeling that that would not be such a keen idea. Y'know, my PM box is still open to you. Always. :hug:

7. necrodude

it's been a while huh? yeah, you're right. it is a bad idea. but it just seemed better than wishing that they get what they deserve. seem to be all out of wishes...

8. Marty482

Rob,

I hope you are doing better. Im praying for you. Dont do what they did to you to them. You will be just like them if you do. You DONT want that. Then they win for real. Justice will come without your involvement.

Put that energy into making you happy and better!!!! Im here if you need to talk.

You are a good person and deserve the best!!!! Lets get it for you! STAY WITH US. Lets change things for the better NOW.

Marty

9. necrodude

feeling better? wish i could. i'm just tired of being taken for a fool. i can't go on like i am, but it's who, what i am. can't go back to being a loner. can't continue to be used.

10. Daphna

Daphna Well-Known Member

You friend is proving that they are there for you no matter what. I would take his out stretched hand and allow them to help me. If you kill yourself he may blame himself. He is making an effort. Don't you think you owe him one back? :hug:

11. Marty482

Sorry youre not feeling that well. I am stillpraying for you. No one thinks you should be used. Im sorry that you feel you are being use. I would get away from that person. Dont be a loner be here with us. Also try 12 step groups. You need to make new and better friends. We are here for you ALWAYS

Marty

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.