out of hospital

Status
Not open for further replies.

lozzie

I really am an idiot, I've been <mod edit - methods> the last three weeks and finally told my friend. I needed the help- although I wanted to die, and still have this horrid feeling in my mind. I am in so much pain after the amount I have consumed i seriously wish I was not so stupid.
My kidneys and intestines and my body in general feel so awful.
I stayed over night in hospital having the mental health nurse ask me questions- she was really mean and you can tell she did not enjoy her job which made the situation more horrid for me.
I have been given the medication that will hopefully help my body over the next 6 weeks while i recover, however I am so lucky I am young and my body did not give up on me. Depression and anxiety sucks as well as having PTSD :(

Last edited by a moderator:

Acy

Mama Bear - TLC, Common Sense
Admin
SF Supporter
Hi, lozzie. I'm so sorry you have been in such distress! ((hug)) I hope the medication gets you feeling better soon!

Please keep yourself safe! If you are feeling really awful or unsafe, please go back to the hospital/doctor. I'm glad you made it through this and I really hope you feel well soon!

Petal

~*Mod Extraordinaire*~
Staff Alumni
SF Supporter
Hi lozzie I am sorry you are tormented by all of these thoughts. I wish you well and hope that the medication starts working promptly. You don't deserve to be feeling like this. Please tell us more if you are up to it. Just know you are not alone here, we are all here for you :)

If you need to talk you can always send me a private message.

lozzie

Hi lozzie I am sorry you are tormented by all of these thoughts. I wish you well and hope that the medication starts working promptly. You don't deserve to be feeling like this. Please tell us more if you are up to it. Just know you are not alone here, we are all here for you :)

If you need to talk you can always send me a private message.

i have ulcers in my intestines and my kidneys hate me :( because of what i did to myself i am not allowed to have much pain help in case my body shuts down :(
its a scary feeling, i keep feeling like its making how hurt i am way more real not just the pain i have given myself but the internal pain more real. I'm sorry bit upset right now...... i am just hanging in there.....

Status
Not open for further replies.

Please Donate to Help Keep SF Running

Total amount
$70.00
Goal
$255.00