out of my head in my bed!

Discussion in 'Suicidal Thoughts and Feelings' started by fallen angel, Nov 1, 2008.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. fallen angel

fallen angel Member

another day wasted. why cant i get my good for nothing self out and about and actually do something. i'm starting to get real angry inside. real lonely. i don't want this computer and these 4 walls to be the total of my life. i need real people i need interaction. i need a purpose. i need my loved ones. i need self woth. i need therapy. i need money f*****k! what am i gonna do. i want to die but i wanna live. i'm confused about everything at the moment. where is the way out of this black cavernous pit. help help help. i'm loosing myself more each day. come back come back. my friends my fun my lover where did they all go. i don't wanna be here anymore i hate it hate it hayte it. i think i'm actually going a little insane!!!!!!! :(
  2. wheresmysheep

wheresmysheep Staff Alumni

i feel like you've just read my mind. love ya hun :hug:
  3. colt45

colt45 Well-Known Member

I know how you feel. I am like that too at times.

I just go to places alone and it make me feel more alone.
  4. Dave_N

Dave_N Guest

Hi fallen angel. Maybe tomorrow, you should just get up and go out for a walk or for a drive. It might really help just being around some people. Maybe you might like to visit your local church?
  5. middleofnowhere

middleofnowhere Well-Known Member

Loneliness is a tough sickness. Can you think of a place where you can interact with others? Even just one person would help. How about a job? Loneliness doesn't have to be permanent.
Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.