out of no where

Discussion in 'Help Me! I Need to Talk to Someone.' started by Insignificant, May 28, 2007.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. Insignificant

Insignificant Account Closed

i have been doing really really good for the past two and a half months. oh i had a couple of attacks of suicidal thoughts and i got over them quickly within a day or two.

i am so falling apart right now. i had an intense flashback sat nite and today just started to feeling better. now out of no where i am falling apart and can't feel like i can pull myself together again. omg i can't believe this. this isn't happening right now. how am i going to get through this? my therapist isn't avaliable for the next two weeks. oh hell

sorry for the rant just not sure what to do atm.

thanks for listening
  2. Will

Will Staff Alumni

hmm. What happened Saturday Night? That's triggering you, that is. But if it's at all triggering to you, you don't have to say.
  3. Insignificant

i am not so sure that it is the flashback because it's not that stouf that is striking me atm
  4. Will

Will Staff Alumni

Oh ok. So is it just being alone, or something else?

:dry: I'm just that dense, sorry.
  5. Insignificant

i've got one friend on yahoo with me right now, you here and pnuema pming me. i'm not as alone right now. i am feeling terribly frantic and it feels like everything emotionally is out of control right now. it's freakin' me out.
  6. gentlelady

gentlelady Staff Alumni

Sometimes things do hit us out of the blue. I think those are the hardest times to deal with because there is no explanation. If we know why we can do something to try and fix it. When we don't we feel lost and out of control. Know that this too shall pass. You can get through it like you have before. I know it isn't pleasant. we are here for you hun. Let us help in any way we can. :hug:
  7. Insignificant

that's it i'm so lost right now i don't how anyone can help me. i'm not even quite sure why i made this post. (no offense)
  8. Will

Will Staff Alumni

Yeah, I know what you mean. I got rock bottom the other night right before I went to go see Pirates of the Caribbean 3, and I was like, I had a feeling I was gonna lose out on enjoying the movie because I'm sad again, and I was already feeling numb.

You try drinking tea? I haven't, heard it works sometimes. Anything good on TV?
  9. Insignificant

i'm at my ex's right now and he's watching CSI. i don't really get into tv though i have no idea what this episode is even about.

i know i'm jumping ahead but i don't even know how i'm going to go to work tomorrow.

things have become dramatically worse. i feel like leaving my kids at their dads tonite and going home and well i'll just leave it at that
    Last edited by a moderator: May 28, 2007
Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.