Out of nowhere

Discussion in 'Suicidal Thoughts and Feelings' started by Lost and tired, Aug 24, 2013.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. Lost and tired

Lost and tired Well-Known Member

Today had been better than yesterday by quite a lot. I spent today alone at home doing not much , not happy, not sad. Then about half an hour ago out of nowhere I was hit with a massive wave of sadness and I spent 10 minutes lying on the floor crying uncontrollably. I'm still crying now and my hands are shaking so its hard to type. There's no trigger for it, it just happens. That's what gets to me, if there was a trigger I could try to avoid it, but theres not so the black dog just follows me everywhere i go.
    Don't worry about me, this happens all the time , sometimes in the street when im walking the dog. In an hour or so I will be so tired that I'll fall asleep on the sofa until I wake up to a brand new, shiny fucking day full of feelings of self loathing, misery, weakness and mood swings I can't control.
    Sorry guys, whining over.:confusion::blue:

Last edited by a moderator: Aug 24, 2013
  2. total eclipse

total eclipse SF Friend Staff Alumni

dam depression hun it hits without warning i get it i am sorry it got to you today i hope it leaves soon and your day get brighter hugs

3. Lost and tired

Lost and tired Well-Known Member

Thanks Total Eclipse, ive stopped crying and just feel tired, drained and numb. But I'm glad of that because it means im going to stay in and not go out and get manic and give all my money away again. You're so right, it does hit without warning. It wasn't a slow decline and change of mood. It just seemed to happen in seconds and without any reason. Like id been shot. I'm glad you get what I mean because some people don't understand that depression doesn't always need a cause or trigger. Im off to watch Family Guy in bed and drift off to sleep. Thanks for everything

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.