Out of Options

Discussion in 'Suicidal Thoughts and Feelings' started by AngelofPainandMisery, Jan 11, 2016.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. AngelofPainandMisery

AngelofPainandMisery Fails to communicate effectively

What to you do when you have no other options but to die?
    When breathing is a burden?
    When you are all alone, consumed by loneliness?
    When there is really no way out?

But you currently don't have the strength to do what needs to be done?
    But you know it is inevitable?
    Last edited by a moderator: Jan 11, 2016
  2. total eclipse

total eclipse SF Friend Staff Alumni

You cannot read the future no one can i know you feel all alone but there is help for you if you reach out for it
    Your doctor crisis line Good Samaritans church person they all can help you find support you deserve there is always other options just depression makes you thing either wise
  3. AngelofPainandMisery

AngelofPainandMisery Fails to communicate effectively

I wish there were other options, but I've either tried them already or my parents cant afford it.
    I'm out of options, things aren't going to get better for me no mattter what I do, the best solution is to just die, it's cheap and makes everyone happy, I don't have another choice.
    I'm doomed to live half a life anyways, why not die now instead of delaying the inevitable. I have nothing to live for, nothing to look foward to but pain, pain, stress, and more pain. I deserve to die.
  4. NYJmpMaster

NYJmpMaster Have a question? Message Me Staff Member Forum Owner ADMIN

Perhaps sharing some of the issues you believe insurmountable with the thousands of people here that have all dealt with what felt like impossible situations would result in some ideas you have not had yet to make life better or less painful. There is little to lose by trying at the least and if it has even the tiniest possibility of helping why not? The other option is if not trying something different is to do nothing and nothing changes which given your current feelings seems a bad place to stay stuck in...
Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.