Out of The Hospital!

Discussion in 'Suicidal Thoughts and Feelings' started by GoldenPsych, Feb 7, 2011.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. GoldenPsych

GoldenPsych Well-Known Member

I got out. YAY.

I am quite concerned though.

I tried to take my own life on Friday. I feel indifferent about it. I don't feel anything. It's weird. I regret that it didn't work and I am angry about that but it usually envokes more feelings from me when I do it. What does this mean?

Anyway, I can't be arsed to write out again what and everything that went on over the weekend as I already have done so on my blog. So if you are interested have a read. If not don't! I need to try and attempt uni work now. I just want to sleep!

x

2. total eclipse

total eclipse SF Friend Staff Alumni

Hugs to you i hope you do get some rest soon

3. GoldenPsych

Rest, what's that? There'll be none of that until the summer now!

I really don't know what I am going to do. I have a feeling this could actually break me. I am going to be under a hell of a lot of pressure. I have not got a break or holiday now until the Summer. I am scared it will send things worse. Or I'll be ok while I am doing it, yet come summer I will go mad. I will be busy, I will be distracted. In the summer I wont be as busy and feel it will all just build up and I'll have the opportunities to also!

I am looking forward to this placement. But at the same time. I know what I have been like the last couple of weeks. How am I going to be with added pressure. I think it will go one of 2 ways.

4. GoldenPsych

I've just been re-reading some of my older posts from 2007. I can't believe I have been here (on this site) for 3 years having the same thing go over and over and over. I don't know how people who have it for years deal with it. I suppose 3 years of feeling suicidal and making attempts is nothing compared to some people. But surly if they were going to have found a "cure" they would have done so by now!

http://www.suicideforum.com/showthread.php?t=34897 My first ever post one here!

5. total eclipse

total eclipse SF Friend Staff Alumni

There is no cure there is meds that will keep you stable but it does take time to find that right cocktail of meds to help stabilize and if one is using substances it only makes it hard to hugs also therapy and meds together have proven to work more effectively then just one

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.