out of this world**may trigger

Status
Not open for further replies.

FoReVeR LoSt

Am i ready to let this all out? I don't know...Lately, my mind and body have been feeling very different!!! I am having trouble feeling emotion...I am having trouble remembering my conversations, difficulty with things...I have told myself now that I will stop smoking pot and I will get myself on a better, healthier track, but when my mind starts thinking...well it's not good...I hate to say it, but lately i've been thinking of ways to well...and it's scaring me!! i haven't hurt myself in months and now more than ever i want to!! :sad:

I feel like i haven't been the best of friend, girlfriend, daughter, employee lately cause my mind is fucked up!!! i don't know how to fix it and i don't know who to tell...ppl now a days think that i'm hunky dory and i don't want to scare them because i live alone now and i don't want to have a check up every now and again...

The only thing that makes me happy now a days is my gf, but she lives out of town, so i can't see her everyday...So everyday @ work is a charade...

I don't know where i'm going with this, i'm just letting random things out of my head that i've been wanting to get out of weeks!!! I didn't know when the best time would've been, but looks like i've found it...

:sad: :cry:

Status
Not open for further replies.

Please Donate to Help Keep SF Running

Total amount
$145.00
Goal
$255.00