Out of your league

Discussion in 'The Coffee House' started by NoMoneyToPlease, Jan 10, 2011.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. NoMoneyToPlease

NoMoneyToPlease Banned Member

Have you ever become smitten with someone who was out of your league and you just couldn't stop yourself from feeling and thinking how wonderful they were?
    No matter how much you tried.
    No matter how much you cried.
    No matter how much you resolved to empty your heart of them.

There could be other factors involved,they didn't know you existed,were too young for you (no pedo),too far away,too enamored with their own love,you arrived too late into their lives,a sexuality barrier or a massive reality hurdle was in the way.
    Or they just plain didn't dig you.

Please vent,pour out,pine,curse,opine or wail.
    Let me know I am not the only fool to be tricked by the notion of love.

Please help me,I need to know there are other victims of that little shit cupid wandering the earth like ghosts of their former selves.
  2. Issaccs

Issaccs Well-Known Member

Ive done this many times throughout life.
    Hell Im doing it now... But thats another story.
    Every girl I've ever been with i thought was out of my league and they've always ended up much more attached to me than I to them.
    Feigning confidence will get your everything.
  3. NoMoneyToPlease

That is an unique problem you have,you lucky swine you. ;)

Issaccs,I cannot feign confidence where a beautiful woman is concerned,I crumble.It is an automatic behaviour.
    If the woman is simply just really good looking or just above the average in the looks department then yes I can be as cool as any cucumber out there.
    But if she is an absolute brain melter that paralyzes with her looks,then I'm done for when faced with that kind of intimidation.
  4. nolonger

nolonger Well-Known Member

This happens WAY to many times. :laugh:

Some of your posts seem a lot like victors, and they make me lol XD.
  5. johnnysays

johnnysays Well-Known Member

Cupid has left me alone for so long I hardly think about it.

If you don't see girls you don't think about them. Just like junk food.

6. johnnysays

johnnysays Well-Known Member

Wow you have expeirence or something. Any girly mostly turns me to stone. I don't notice their looks because I don't look at them. I can't look at them if I"m turned to stone/ Besides I guess I don't expect much anyway - I'm a broken mess. They're pretending to be all girly when in reality they're just as selfish and picky and imperfect and smelly and pushy as I am. I should just ignore it but I can't.

Just avoid em and you don't think about it or get nervous. Has worked for me for decades. I'll probably die this way.
    Last edited by a moderator: Jan 10, 2011
  7. NoMoneyToPlease

@LongRoad95-Not quite like Victors. :)
    I really hope the world is ready for him. ;)
  8. 1112222

1112222 Well-Known Member

Funny during my last of high school there was this popular girl who I really really really really fancied but she would always give me the cold shoulder so naturally I thought she was out of my league.

Then one day we ended up having sex in the school sick bay.
  9. NoMoneyToPlease

@johnnysays-Not much experience.I come from a family of very good looking women,it does not phase me to be around top drawer material,but this one,ouch!,she hurt my living pride and scrambled my brains.
    I am also a broken mess,that is what makes it all the worse.I didn't used to be and sitting around mooning about her is not getting me in any better shape.
    She does not even put on a girly front,she simply oozes estrogen,even if she is pulling a face like a monkey,but she is a pain,like eating a delicious exotic fruit that is covered in barbs.
    If only we didn't look my friend,if only our lives were ruled by fairytale fate and we never had to stumble across someone who would/could change our world but alas ever be in it. :(
  10. NoMoneyToPlease

@1112222-She was conscious wasn't she?
  11. 1112222

yes but I later found out that the only reason why we had sex was because she wanted me to beat the shit out of her unfaithful boyfriend.
  12. NoMoneyToPlease

God that's awful.She used you.
    Sorry dude.
  13. 1112222

Not really because I left school about a month later and her boyfriend escaped without getting that beaten she wanted.
    Last edited by a moderator: Jan 10, 2011
  14. NoMoneyToPlease

Glad to hear you both got out of that situation okay. :)
  15. 1112222

Well to be honest I wasn't heartbroken in slightest.

But seriously it did teach me a lesson about how this out of your league mindset is both bullshit and stupid.
  16. Issaccs

Issaccs Well-Known Member

The most beautiful still pisses and shits like you and me man, were only humans.
  17. 1izombie

1izombie Well-Known Member

hmm most guys i crush on are out of my league... easier if the guy is straight as i know im barking up the wrong tree. The thing that pisses me off is i cant tell most times if a guy is gay or not so i have no idea if they would be a potential match or not....like this guy im crushing on now...im way to shy and too much of a pussy to even talk to the guy let alone find out somehow if he is gay or not....
  18. Domo

Domo Well-Known Member

I think the whole out of my league thing is a bit of bollocks. I mean really it comes down to lack of confidence and this is the easy way out of ever trying.

In saying that...everyone i crush on is out of my league :p
  19. Animosity

Animosity Forum & Chat Buddy

LOL! I agree!
  20. duka

duka Well-Known Member

It's an interesting topic. I've always had the problem of thinking a girl was out of my league, which made me want her more, but also rendered me incapable of talking to her. Then one day I looked back at the girls I didn't consider out of my league, which would make them IN my league. Those few were gross, lazy, stupid, mean, and annoying. It seems I had been setting myself up for a terrible relationship with someone I didn't like. "Leagues" are kind of a measure of worth and compatibility, and our own personal opinions of who's in what league are usually wrong, because it's frankly a difficult thing to just guess.
Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.