outstanding news

Discussion in 'Positive Feelings and Motivational Messages' started by Insignificant, Jul 2, 2008.

1. Insignificant

Insignificant Account Closed

i was in the hospital a little over 3 weeks ago. i was in for six weeks. anyways, when i got out i got the dr's release to start back to work the following week. unfortunately, the company i work for sat totally idle. their human resource department just had to call my store and say put her back on the schedule, but they wouldn't do this. i was waiting and waiting and waiting for something, anything to be said, but they kept their mouths shut. i even went so far as to apply for other jobs even though this is the one i wanted. i called my lawyers office early yesterday afternoon, and they updated me on my case. i thought just for the heck of it i would let them know what was happening. i told the associate i was speaking with and she told me she would definately let my lawyer know. i thought cool, but i didn't know what was going to happen from there. anyways, early this afternoon i received a phone call from my district manager telling me i was welcome to start back to work again next week. i thanked him greatly, and told every soul that knew about this situation i finally got my job back. the good news besides getting my job back is that i get to work where i love (been here for 3yrs). i am very excited. sorry just had to share my great news. i didn't work for almost 10weeks and i have 2 children to take care of now i can it's awesome.

2. danni

danni Chat Buddy

yay i'm sooo happy for you liz, I'm glad you get to start working again :hug:

3. Petal

Petal SF dreamer Staff Alumni SF Supporter

I'm glad youre happy and seeing things bright again :arms:

4. smackh2o

smackh2o SF Supporter

Things are looking up :)

5. gentlelady

gentlelady Staff Alumni

I am glad they let you come back Liz. Hopefully you will get more hours than you were before so cash flow is a little better. :hug:

6. theleastofthese

theleastofthese SF Friend Staff Alumni

I am also glad that things are working out for you better these days!:smile:

7. Allo..

Allo.. Well-Known Member

That is so fantastic Liz!
    I'm so happy for you :)
    I hope other things are looking up for you also,

sending love to you and your family, xo