outta time

Discussion in 'Mental Health Disorders' started by walkin, Apr 17, 2009.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. walkin

walkin Active Member

depressed and no time left
  2. Godsdrummer

Godsdrummer Guest

What's going on?
  3. WildCherry

WildCherry Staff Member ADMIN

Hope you come back to talk to us. What's wrong?
  4. Anime-Zodiac

Anime-Zodiac Well-Known Member

What's making you depressed. We might be able to help in some way.
  5. walkin

walkin Active Member

i have being diagosnised with a stomach ucler which is scary that might be cancerous and unbeliveable painful
    also one of my closest family members that i love and adore is being taken to court over something they didnt do and it is so injustice thats its happening.

Im so upset and stressed out to the max, i have complications with the healing of my stomach because i have a auto immune problem.
    i have to go to hospitals to get tests done and im having trouble leaving the house and using public transport to get to the hospital on time for my appointments. I hate going out in public to begin with, so having to go outside in the world is a big issue for me. Everybody looks at me like Im a piece of crap even when Im sick no one can see me as a fellow human being. Im really considering letting this life go, I cant deal with life or this pain I have to kill me soon.
    im just so upset. no one understands me. I cant believe this is happening to me. the small quiet life i had, which wasnt much anyway has blown up with pain and issues i cant deal with. this is a long rant post and i suspect no one here knows who i am anyway. Im really scared this time, its so real. I wished i had never been born.
  6. Anime-Zodiac

Anime-Zodiac Well-Known Member

Does anybody go with you to the hospitals, etc.
    I can imagine how hard this must be for you but for the mean time you have to carry on going to the hospital. It's all for your own benefit so that the ulcer can be taken care off.
Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.