Over a week ago now

Discussion in 'After Effects' started by Brokenness, May 6, 2013.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. Brokenness

Brokenness Well-Known Member

I tried to end it all, but fate intervened, I was found unconscious but still alive. This week has been hellish, side effects include multiple infections, painful, irritating.. Somehow even thru it all, I am feeling better. By better I mean, not quite so tortured with suicidal thoughts. It only crosses my mind a couple times a day instead of a relentless barrage of self hate. Also better.. I feel connected more with some friends and taking interest in hobbies. I have a lot of difficult life changing events coming up, I hope I can survive them without feeling too out of control. I worry for me. I hope I can handle it. I'm scared.

2. morning rush

morning rush Well-Known Member

Hugs...I'm sorry you went through all that but I am happy that you are feeling better and you have help. It's hard when your constant thoughts repeat over and over so I am glad they don't anymore...I have that too...thoughts repeat over and over about random stuff...before it was suicide but not anymore...

don't be scared...take it one day at a time :) talk on here or with your friends...it will help

3. total eclipse

total eclipse SF Friend Staff Alumni

YOu come here ok and talk to us when feeling overwhelmed or scared hugs to you

4. Petal

Petal SF dreamer Staff Alumni SF Supporter

Take each day as it comes and I am glad you survived..if you hadn't you'd never have known you would feel better, so good luck to you and I hope you keep feeling better :)

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.