1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.

Over and Free

Discussion in 'Family, Friends and Relationships' started by Zirone, Oct 1, 2009.

1. Zirone

Zirone Well-Known Member

Before I start I would like to thank everyone on here for their kind words and advice whenever I've popped on here to rant or ask a question. You guys and gals rule :hugtackles:

Has anyone else recently gotten over someone and felt completely better for it? I have recently and it's like I was blind to all the people around me, whether they be potential partners or new friends.

Looking back, I was just wrapped up in her and put off everything and everyone and it nearly killed me twice. This time it was easy and I was the one who cut off contact and feel better for it, and hey, I've even met loads of chicks from just being out with mates ^_^

I thought it was "Love" but all it was was her getting into my head.

I think without people here supporting me the last time all this happened I wouldn't have been able to get over it without doing something stupid and destroying myself.

Thanks again :biggrin:

Z.

Last edited by a moderator: Oct 1, 2009
  2. total eclipse

total eclipse SF Friend Staff Alumni

I am glad you found you freedom go out and enjoy yourself with no ties.

3. Mathale

Mathale Well-Known Member

god mate, i feel connected to your post.

I just recently broke up with my gf a week ago. i was the one who did it... i felt i loved her, but her responses to me just pushed me away. People might think '' oh you dumped her, cant be that bad of a deal! '', but its horrible. Because its hard to let go of something you used to love. Over the last week ive had flooding thoughts of doubt, but i was so unhappy with the way it was going...even started to feel lonely !

Was out last night, designated driver, sober! self concious! and managed to get a girls attention, number exchanged and flirting now.

Cracking feeling! Its a heartless thing to be onto other girls, but its a coping method to remove any old emotions ! :D

glad your through it too mate! its a brilliant world out there.

And this forum is a godsend for just hearing good things when its really needed haha :D

4. Zirone

Zirone Well-Known Member

It's awesome to see someone feeling the same way as me :)

Gotta get back out there! xD

All the best mate!

Z.