Over and Free

Discussion in 'Family, Friends and Relationships' started by Zirone, Oct 1, 2009.

1. Zirone

Zirone Well-Known Member

Before I start I would like to thank everyone on here for their kind words and advice whenever I've popped on here to rant or ask a question. You guys and gals rule :hugtackles:

Has anyone else recently gotten over someone and felt completely better for it? I have recently and it's like I was blind to all the people around me, whether they be potential partners or new friends.

Looking back, I was just wrapped up in her and put off everything and everyone and it nearly killed me twice. This time it was easy and I was the one who cut off contact and feel better for it, and hey, I've even met loads of chicks from just being out with mates ^_^

I thought it was "Love" but all it was was her getting into my head.

I think without people here supporting me the last time all this happened I wouldn't have been able to get over it without doing something stupid and destroying myself.

Thanks again :biggrin:

Last edited by a moderator: Oct 1, 2009
  2. total eclipse

total eclipse SF Friend Staff Alumni

I am glad you found you freedom go out and enjoy yourself with no ties.
  3. Mathale

Mathale Well-Known Member

god mate, i feel connected to your post.

I just recently broke up with my gf a week ago. i was the one who did it... i felt i loved her, but her responses to me just pushed me away. People might think '' oh you dumped her, cant be that bad of a deal! '', but its horrible. Because its hard to let go of something you used to love. Over the last week ive had flooding thoughts of doubt, but i was so unhappy with the way it was going...even started to feel lonely !

Was out last night, designated driver, sober! self concious! and managed to get a girls attention, number exchanged and flirting now.

Cracking feeling! Its a heartless thing to be onto other girls, but its a coping method to remove any old emotions ! :D

glad your through it too mate! its a brilliant world out there.

And this forum is a godsend for just hearing good things when its really needed haha :D
  4. Zirone

Zirone Well-Known Member

It's awesome to see someone feeling the same way as me :)

Gotta get back out there! xD

All the best mate!