over and over

Discussion in 'Suicidal Thoughts and Feelings' started by talkingcrazy, Mar 3, 2014.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. talkingcrazy

talkingcrazy Member

I have been so upset today it's making me physically ill. The last person I had in my life that I considered somewhat a friend ended up completely cutting me out of their life tonight because... I don't know why. I just got a message that said basically "I am done with you goodbye". They won't respond. How can someone you are so close to and shared intimate moments with just cut you out of their life. I have no hope. I'm tired of being told it will get better because it hasn't. The past several years have been a nightmare. Theres nothing to go on at this point and nothing to live for. I'm having horrible stomach pains and chest pains from all the anxiety and my heart is racing so fast it hurts. I just want it to all stop. I want to fade away

2. Twocky61

Twocky61 Banned Member

:freehug:

3. moonpalace

moonpalace New Member

I understand you..

4. mark b

mark b Well-Known Member

Its disappointing to have been let down like this. I recently found out who my real friends are when my problems surfaced.

Im sure you have someone else to confide in. Certainly you have here.

5. talkingcrazy

talkingcrazy Member

i have no one to confide in

6. mark b

mark b Well-Known Member

Then do please talk to us here.

7. talkingcrazy

talkingcrazy Member

i try but its hard when you feel like at the end of the day still no one in your life cares

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.