1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.

Over it

Discussion in 'Suicidal Thoughts and Feelings' started by Unpredictable, Apr 27, 2014.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. Unpredictable

Unpredictable New Member

I am 24 & I feel like my life is falling apart. I have found myself thinking about suicide daily for a long time, probably 10 years. It's always been a thought but I've always said there's always tomorrow, just get through the night, it'll be better tomorrow, etc. And tonight I have just been wondering what if I don't say that it'll be better tomorrow one day. I thought about what if I just started walking to the overpass and jumped off it into the traffic below. And obviously I'm typing this, so I'm not acting on this thought. But I can't seem to stop thinkin like should I start writing letters to a select few people and store them just in case the day came where I couldn't deal anymore. Or how do I go about writing out a will or arrangements to be placed in the hands of another person and not my parents. Things like that. Like I've wondered all this. I don't want to die. I wish I could just live in peace but there are people in my life that just constantly are so negative/hurtful and cruel throughout my entire day every day and I just wonder why I'm here and what would happen if I was just gone. I just finished college. I never expected that life would be at an all time low right now. & even though I can ignore a lot of the behavior and words and this and that... It still hurts and I'm tired of being treated like that. I have prayed and prayed about this. I'm just out of options and I often find myself thinking about suicide. I just wonder how long I can wait for another tomorrow. If one day that will run out, and I'll be empty. I just think what is the point? Thanks.

2. total eclipse

total eclipse SF Friend Staff Alumni

If you can move away from the negative people the hurtful people and create a safe place for you things can get better Get a new start new job surround yourself with positive people ok hugs

3. Unpredictable

Unpredictable New Member

Thank you. That is ultimately what I need to do. I try to keep my mind that they are sick people and I know what I deserve and what I don't. And I know there is something wrong with them but it doesn't keep me from getting down.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.