Over it

Discussion in 'Suicidal Thoughts and Feelings' started by Unpredictable, Apr 27, 2014.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. Unpredictable

Unpredictable New Member

I am 24 & I feel like my life is falling apart. I have found myself thinking about suicide daily for a long time, probably 10 years. It's always been a thought but I've always said there's always tomorrow, just get through the night, it'll be better tomorrow, etc. And tonight I have just been wondering what if I don't say that it'll be better tomorrow one day. I thought about what if I just started walking to the overpass and jumped off it into the traffic below. And obviously I'm typing this, so I'm not acting on this thought. But I can't seem to stop thinkin like should I start writing letters to a select few people and store them just in case the day came where I couldn't deal anymore. Or how do I go about writing out a will or arrangements to be placed in the hands of another person and not my parents. Things like that. Like I've wondered all this. I don't want to die. I wish I could just live in peace but there are people in my life that just constantly are so negative/hurtful and cruel throughout my entire day every day and I just wonder why I'm here and what would happen if I was just gone. I just finished college. I never expected that life would be at an all time low right now. & even though I can ignore a lot of the behavior and words and this and that... It still hurts and I'm tired of being treated like that. I have prayed and prayed about this. I'm just out of options and I often find myself thinking about suicide. I just wonder how long I can wait for another tomorrow. If one day that will run out, and I'll be empty. I just think what is the point? Thanks.

2. total eclipse

total eclipse SF Friend Staff Alumni

If you can move away from the negative people the hurtful people and create a safe place for you things can get better Get a new start new job surround yourself with positive people ok hugs

3. Unpredictable

Unpredictable New Member

Thank you. That is ultimately what I need to do. I try to keep my mind that they are sick people and I know what I deserve and what I don't. And I know there is something wrong with them but it doesn't keep me from getting down.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.