over it

Discussion in 'Suicidal Thoughts and Feelings' started by person, Mar 8, 2016.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. person

person Well-Known Member

I don't deserve life, I don't deserve to be alive. I just want to fix everybody else's problems on here, but I cannot even fix my own problems. why stay alive if people have made fun of you all your life, why stick around if things will never improve.
  2. ThePhantomLady

ThePhantomLady Safety and Support SF Supporter

Because it can improve, maybe not today or tomorrow, but it really can get better. Especially with the proper help.

What is going on in your life? maybe it would help if you got to vent about some of it?
    If you want my inbox is always open.

Please remember to care for yourself hun. It's amazing that you're here for others, but you need to be there for yourself too. People having made fun of you is awful, but it can get better, Those were horrible people! I'm sorry. But that doesn't make you less of a person because someone did that to you!
    person and AdamTide like this.
  3. Unknown_111

Unknown_111 Forum Buddy Staff Alumni SF Supporter

I am saddened by your post. You have be strong and ignore the people who cause you anguish. I know it's hard to ignore people but you have to. People who taunt others have nothing better to do. They are just cowards and you are a survivors. I know it's hard to ignore the pain. We are here for you.
    person likes this.
  4. person

person Well-Known Member

thank you PhantomLady, thank you Unknown. Phantom lady maybe I will try to message you, do you do it by clicking on your name? I'll try that. its hard to ignore ridicule, I know that many people have had to experience this, some more than others. But even though I know logically to ignore them, there is one part of me that knows they are right, and they are right to taunt me. but if I am not willing to help myself get better, then no one else will either.
  5. Northern

Northern SF Supporter

Firstly you deserve to live. I know how much depression and bullying can destroy someone's self esteem but you deserve to live. you are good and deserve happiness.

Things will get better. They always do. All lot of things will change in your life in the next years.

I know how hard it is to ignore bullies and the fear and hate they bring in us. One tip that helped me is to realize how sad they are behind their mask. There is no such thing as a happy mean person. They all sufffer inside and react differently than us to this pain.

Good luck *hugs*
    person likes this.
  6. AdamTide

AdamTide Well-Known Member

Those people are NOTHING. They do it to mask their own pain. They don't matter, YOU do. Just the other day you thanked me for helping you and that meant A LOT to me. So see, you have already impacted someone in a POSITIVE way. And you DO deserve to be alive. Heck you deserve HAPPINESS. Things will get better. You are such a good person. So many people on here care about you. Take some time and do something you ENJOY. Let me know if I can help in ANY way. Everthing's gonna be alright. -Shawn Mullins
    person likes this.
Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.