Over it

Discussion in 'Suicidal Thoughts and Feelings' started by Unknown.7, May 27, 2016.

1. Unknown.7

Unknown.7 Member

I can't be a total failure to everyone anymore. I can't live with it. I can't do anything right, everyone hates me. I have no friends, and even my family is trying to pawn me off because they can't stand me. I can't deal with myself anymore. Everyone would be better off without me, and I should just go off myself. But I can't even do that because I don't have the guts. I'm a stupid, worthless, gutless pig and I just don't know what to do. I can't change. Ive tried. I just come back failing harder every time. I keep thinking I've hit rock bottom, then I just sink even lower. I can't take it anymore. And everyone's advice just makes me angry. It's like a part of me actually likes being totally miserable. How freaking crazy is that?
  2. Petal

Petal SF dreamer Staff Alumni SF Supporter

Hi there, are you in therapy or on medication may I ask? Why does people's advice make you angry? Y'know I feel the same way about my family, that they are literally sick of me :( It is a horrid feeling. You don't have to go through this alone. keep talking to us here.
  3. Unknown.7

Unknown.7 Member

I can't explain why it makes me angry, it just does and it's to ally irrational. And I used to be in therapy but I had a terrible therapist and so my parents decided that it was obviously my fault because I'm unable to be helped according to them. I was on antidepressants but now they switched it to anxiety meds but they aren't helping anymore than the other ones were