Over it

Discussion in 'Suicidal Thoughts and Feelings' started by Unknown.7, May 27, 2016.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. Unknown.7

Unknown.7 Member

I can't be a total failure to everyone anymore. I can't live with it. I can't do anything right, everyone hates me. I have no friends, and even my family is trying to pawn me off because they can't stand me. I can't deal with myself anymore. Everyone would be better off without me, and I should just go off myself. But I can't even do that because I don't have the guts. I'm a stupid, worthless, gutless pig and I just don't know what to do. I can't change. Ive tried. I just come back failing harder every time. I keep thinking I've hit rock bottom, then I just sink even lower. I can't take it anymore. And everyone's advice just makes me angry. It's like a part of me actually likes being totally miserable. How freaking crazy is that?

2. Petal

Petal SF dreamer Staff Member Safety & Support SF Supporter

Hi there, are you in therapy or on medication may I ask? Why does people's advice make you angry? Y'know I feel the same way about my family, that they are literally sick of me :( It is a horrid feeling. You don't have to go through this alone. keep talking to us here.

3. Unknown.7

Unknown.7 Member

I can't explain why it makes me angry, it just does and it's to ally irrational. And I used to be in therapy but I had a terrible therapist and so my parents decided that it was obviously my fault because I'm unable to be helped according to them. I was on antidepressants but now they switched it to anxiety meds but they aren't helping anymore than the other ones were

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.