Over It

Discussion in 'Suicidal Thoughts and Feelings' started by freewill, Nov 17, 2007.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. freewill

freewill Member

I've just had enough.
    Everything is f#%&ed
    I'm all alone, my so called friends took off once I was diagnosed with a mental illness, and my family just doesn't want to know.
    A co-workers husband continously turns up at my house at all hours of the night to beat me up and use my body.
    If my therapist says "if you were going to kill yourself, you'd have done it by now" one more time, I'm going to strangle her.
    I've got the method, I've got the means, I just need the guts..........

Grrr

2. itmahanh

itmahanh Senior Member & Antiquities Friend

My mental health worker said the exact same thing to me once. And it was a day that I was sitting in her office, staring at a poster about preventing suicide, and wondering why NOBODY really cared about me or took me seriously. That was in early April of this year and I spent the next 8 weeks in the hospital and then pscy ward from a failed attempt. People should really think about things before they go into a profession. That worker proved to me that most people in the field have never ever come close to experiencing what their patients are battling or they won't even think about saying such a thing. I showed up here about a week ago intent on trying again. But here you will find people who do understand and really want to help you out of your lows and pain. Keep posting and stay safe.

3. itmahanh

itmahanh Senior Member & Antiquities Friend

And trust me sweetie, you have the guts... to keep holding on. You posted here and that shows me that you want to at least try staying safe until tomorrow. Please reach out to others here.

4. alwaysincrisis

alwaysincrisis Well-Known Member

I'm new here and it is fantastic to speak to people who feel the same as I do. I spent the afternoon packing my suicide kit, put it in the car and went hunting for the appropriate place where nobody would discover me until the deed was done.

Then I searched the net for a particular piece of advice on my chosen method and I stumbled on this site..........must be fate for today at least

My psychologist says repeatedly "oh you'll get you'll time to die eventually, but it's not now" I want to smack her head off:mad:

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.