over whelmed and alone

Discussion in 'Welcome' started by tulsi, Jan 22, 2015.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. tulsi

tulsi New Member

On 28th of November, I left an abusive relationship with a man. By the 7th of January I started a new job abroad, in a bid to get away. On the 13th January my mum died. Today my teaching contract was terminated as I did not go to work, because i lost my bank card and the pressure got to me. I am low and very very alone.
  2. Jonsey

Jonsey Well-Known Member

Welcome tulsi to the Forum. We are all here to help any way we can. Sorry about your mum. :pinkheart: I'm here to listen if you need someone.

3. Dan99

Dan99 Active Member

Hello tulsi, welcome to the forum.

You are not alone; we are here to listen to you and support you any way we can.

4. Petal

Petal SF dreamer Staff Alumni SF Supporter

Hi Tulsi, I am so very sorry for your loss, cannot imagine my life without my mum. You have so many things troubling you that I can see how it got to this point. The good news is depression is treatable and you CAN get better from this illness. Welcome to the forums and I sue hope you find these forums as helpful as I have :)
    Last edited by a moderator: Jan 23, 2015
  5. turryburry

turryburry Well-Known Member

lots of us here tulsi. welcome.
  6. scaryforest

scaryforest Banned Member

any other jobs available?
    what about health care in the new country
  7. DrownedFishOnFire

DrownedFishOnFire Quieta non movere

Sorry about all of the losses you experienced, especially your mom.

What about finding a grief support group in your area?

Welcome aboard.
  8. Unknown_111

Unknown_111 Forum Buddy Staff Alumni SF Supporter

Welcome to the forum. Sorry to hear about the loss of your mum. I hope you continue post here as it will help I'm this tough period. Be careful and be safe.
  9. Freya

Freya Loves SF Staff Member ADMIN

Welcome to SF Tulsi - I am sorry that you find yourself so overwhelmed and I am sorry for your loss. You do not say if you have found your way home again or if you are still in a foreign country. Hang on to the knowledge that even though everything has fallen apart, there are a hundred ways to put things back together. Tackle one problem at a time and keep talking to us here :hug:
Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.