Over

Discussion in 'Rants, Musings and Ideas' started by nothing.1, Sep 11, 2013.

1. nothing.1

nothing.1 Member

I feel like complete shit right now. I feel empty and lonely and all I want to do is cut. I want to sleep and never wake up I'm so over everything I'm over my life and myself.

2. mechanic

mechanic Member

why do you feel so lonely?

3. nothing.1

nothing.1 Member

Because I don't have anyone to talk to. Yeah I have my friend but she doesn't understand, I can see that whenever I vent she gets annoyed because its the same thing over and over again. I felt completely alone, no one to talk to about anything at least. Just sitting in my room only me myself and I engulfed in my own thoughts.

4. mechanic

mechanic Member

I know how you feel. Its not that I don't have any one to talk to I just find it hard to let my thoughts and emotions out, its starting to get easier now I am on here though. feel free to vent my way whenever you want, you're not alone

5. fransigne

fransigne Active Member

Recently I drank this herb tea called seven blossoms, it helps to promote restful sleep. I had this really wonderful dream where I met someone who told me: no, it's not unusual to feel the way you do, you're surrounded by a lot of negativity. This stranger didnt seem perfect they just seemed to understand how I felt and it made me feel so much better. The feeling carried over into the next day.

6. mechanic

mechanic Member

I am going to try and find some of that. My dreams normally have the opposite effect :(