over

Discussion in 'Suicidal Thoughts and Feelings' started by noshadow, Jul 22, 2008.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. noshadow

noshadow Well-Known Member

I lost my job today......I don't think I can handle more.

I posted my resume all over already. but, it's too much right now.
    I cannot live like this anoymore....i casnnot f^&%#% live at all.

I just need God to forgive me and to take me to Him......PLEASE I can't take anymore

2. suso

suso Member

Noshadow, you can live, you will see, that happened to me , losing a job under very bad circunstancies is a hit that beats you down to the floor, now you think you cant stand anymore, you have lost all the hopes, but just take the things calm , i have lost many jobs, and now im unemployed :(...but i have saved what i have earned...

Plz dont lose your hopes, just be patient with yourself give u some time, you will see you will stand up again

3. Stranger1

Stranger1 Forum Buddy & Antiquities Friend

Hello Noshadow,
    You have got a good start. Most people would sit back and feel sorry for themselves. Now that you have done that you need to follow up on your resumes. It shows that you are interested in the job.
    Don't let it hold you back. It isn't you that is the problem. It's this recestion we are feeling. Employers have a freeze on hiring. It makes me sick the millions of dollars we send overseas to help other people. While we can't even help our own people.
    I hope you find something fairly soon. Myself , I can't even be in a room full of strangers. I start panicking and I have to leave, I always go back how ever many times it takes to go inside. My therapist is very set in her ways and expects you to do as you have learned. Good luck and take care!!:chopper:!!

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.