Overdid it

Discussion in 'Self Harm & Substance Abuse' started by Drekono, Jul 10, 2009.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. Drekono

Drekono Well-Known Member

I think i overdid it last night. I tripped on DXM pretty intensely and went at cutting again like usual. There's two cuts on my arm that im pretty sure need stitches and a couple on my chest but i really dont want to go to the hospital again. I really really really dont wanna get tossed in the psych ward again for this crap. :sad: will bacitracin be enough to keep infection out of deep cuts?

2. triggs

triggs Account Closed

i think your best bet is going to hospital, deep cuts have a habit of getting infected even if you do take care of them properly - if you just don't say anything, they can stitch you up and you can leave.
    getting help, maybe from a therapist if you don't already have one, would be a good idea though :hug: thinking of you :heart:
    triggs xx

3. Drekono

I went to my physician today,he stitched up a few of um for me. Last night was so bad it doesnt seem real to me :sad:

4. triggs

triggs Account Closed

:hug: do you have a therapist you could talk to about this?
    what has made you do this?
    xx

5. Grant

Grant Active Member

You need to understand that self harming is very serious and it needs to be treated. As difficult as it may be, you do need some sort of treatment. Therapy would be a good alternative to a pshych ward. You'll make it through this, get fixed up and also, STOP ABUSING DXM. Its capable of making you depressed, even schizophrenic. Its right up there with heroin in terms of being dangerous to your mental and(occasionaly) physical help.

You'll be okay. You just need some help getting better :) nothing to be ashamed of.

6. Drekono

ive been self harming for 5 years now. its just some nights i get those depressed nights that are so more worse then normal their almost unbearable. i just turn to anything that i can find to make it through the night and dxm is damn easy to get. the trip on dxm makes cutting into and unreal experiance. not only does it not hurt while tripping the sliceing literally feels good. feels oh so good.so you just keep going and going and getting deeper and deeper. i have a therapist and a phyciatrist and have been in and out of 5 psych wards this summer.getting kinda sick of all this crap with the hospitals and trying to stay out of the ward for a little while

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.