Overdose attempt.

Discussion in 'After Effects' started by BeingMe, Dec 6, 2011.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. BeingMe

BeingMe Well-Known Member

In april of this year, i took a large quantity of pills it took about 30min for it to set in and about 45min to knock me out ( i think ).
    I had known that if i was going to do it i would always tell my family i love them and for them not to blame them selves but unfortunately for me i didnt have a pen or paper ( never find it when you need it ) and i didnt have my phone. so i did it the only way i knew possible and posted it to specific people on facebook, unfortunately or fortunately ( im not quite sure which ) my ex girlfriend at the time happened to get back early from college and as she lives only around the corner so she came rushing around and called for the ambulance i dont know what happened until i woke up in the hospital, i had been out for 7 hours. i stayed in for for a day, had a psych evaluation and they cleared me for release.

I dont see this as a second chance, i wish i could but i see it as more as a failure.

2. 1Lefty

1Lefty Well-Known Member

Well, I'm glad you're here.

There are some days when I think of my attempt as a failure. I think my family and friends, though very hurt, are grateful it didn't come to completion. Right now, I'm drawing enough support and encouragement from this site that I can maintain. I'm not especially happy about the state of my world, but I can function and think I can hold on or survive the depression, grief and mood swings.

I hope you stick around and keep posting.

Peace

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.