overdose help asap

Discussion in 'Suicidal Thoughts and Feelings' started by goth1sniper, Sep 12, 2010.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. goth1sniper

goth1sniper Member

Im going to get right to it.
    My girlfriend overdosed on more then <Mod Edit, WildCherry: Methods>.
    She done this about sat at 1:00 AM sep/12/10. and now its sunday 4:30 AM sep/12/10.

She is asleep now she was waking up sometimes between 3 PM and 5 PM. But now I cant get her to wake up She is breathing an can move her face if I wet a rag an wipe it.
    I just want to know how long wil it take before she will wake up or the pills will start to fade off some

I know i need to take her to the hospital but they misstreat her so bad there.

Im sorry for my grammar an spelling I have been up for days watching her crying.
  2. raindrop

raindrop Well-Known Member

I'm sorry you are going through this but she needs to go to the hospital.
  3. pinkpetals33

pinkpetals33 Well-Known Member

Not be rude but you know it's obvious.....OVERDOSE = 911
  4. hollowvoice

hollowvoice Senior Member & Antiquities Friend

has she been sick at all,
    has she drank any water,
    what are you waiting for, hospital now
    this wont fade off without professional help!
  5. IV2010

IV2010 Well-Known Member

get her to ER as soon as possible...
  6. xXWhateverItTakesXx

xXWhateverItTakesXx Forum Buddy

The hospital will save her life. It should be so obvious to you.
  7. goth1sniper

goth1sniper Member

Yes I have called the hospital about 10 mins after I posted this that was about 4:00 PM sun/12/10. An she is not doing so hot But I think by hart and god she will be Ok. They moved her to DC. but is all is not as good she will need a liver. Im going to see her in a day or 2 hopeing she will be awake an Im going to get my blood tested to see if we match,If so an she needs a liver I will die for her.

but pray for her if you can please. Ever little bit will count.
  8. flowingriver

flowingriver Well-Known Member

I am glad that you too k her to the hospital. I hope she doesn't nedd a liver transplant, after all. I feel that that they will take care of her. I pray that everything will be okay with her.
  9. goth1sniper

goth1sniper Member

Thank you.

for you are any one that would like to make a small Prayer for her I made this small website for that
    every Prayer counts "As there is life there is hope"
  10. muleoftheeast

muleoftheeast Member

i understand that most people who attempt suicide with paracetamol, aspirin and other similar painkillers are more likely to end up with liver poisoning. It sounds to me like the attempt was a cry for help, I hope she is ok, and if she's ok then I advise you do everything to support her and work through her problems.

Note that the majority of people who attempt suicide unsuccessfully re-attempt at a later date. Be there for her, I hope she's ok
  11. Dave_N

Dave_N Banned Member

I hope you're girlfriend is okay. Sending her love and prayers. :hug:
Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.