overdose in nz please

Discussion in 'Help Me! I Need to Talk to Someone.' started by hope2121, Mar 6, 2010.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. hope2121

hope2121 Well-Known Member

i have taken one hundred tablets and need help or advice. i am not calling an aumbo... i wana die.. i knwo on here no one knows me and cant physically help me.. i waanna die so im going to saty on here till i pass out.
  2. Anni

Anni Well-Known Member

bad bad bad
    get to a hospital
    please call an ambulance
  3. Bambi

Bambi Well-Known Member

Hey Hope I can get with the idea of not wanting to die alone, nobody should but I am remaining hopeful that your body rejects the pills and you live. I do wish you would consider calling for help, they will be able to help you after all

I am here if you need to get anything off your chest and here hoping that it was not a lethal dose even if it was a lot of pills..

4. IV2010

IV2010 Well-Known Member

ooh please get help....please...
    this is not the thing to do.....we care...
    get help...ring someone...please
  5. Vagrant

Vagrant Account Closed

I suggest you (If it's real),
    To rush to an hospital RIGHT now, i already tried to kill myself by O/D and it didn't worked out all i had was stomach cramp, Vomiting blood and pills for days and week and if you are unlucky you can have a liver failure that can cause a nasty suffering death in a week or A MONTH i don't think that's what you want ?,
    Now please get help okay ?
    Last edited by a moderator: Mar 6, 2010
  6. Scum

Scum Well-Known Member

You asked for help and advice. That's a bit more than just posting because you want to die.

I think somewhere inside there is a part of you that is trying to reach out and save yourself. Please do take our help and advice, which is to call an ambulance and go to hospital.
  7. IV2010

IV2010 Well-Known Member

I hope you went to hospital and when you get out come back and tell us how you are....
  8. hope2121

hope2121 Well-Known Member

i am back, but still overdosing no one can help me
  9. Young suicider

Young suicider Well-Known Member

100 tablets and your alive?damn take that idea off my list
Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.