overdose <mod edited title>

Discussion in 'After Effects' started by DemonicGman, Dec 2, 2006.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. DemonicGman

DemonicGman Guest

tried that last year couple weeks before my bday. didnt work, i left a note and my parents found it at like 11am the next day when i was still asleep in bed, hoping to god i wouldnt wake up. so they rushed me to the hospital and i remember saying i was fine, cause i was hoping theyd take me home where id die. But no i was in the hospital had to drink charcoal, threw it up with the pills, then stayed there for 2 days went home and went to school friday...no on knows except my girlfriend and my family. and im prolly going to try it again but a different way...k thats my story

2. Malcontent

Malcontent Staff Alumni

DemonicGman, I'm really sorry things are so bad for you that you want to die. Please remember that this is a pro-life site, so don't give out methods, thank you. What has made you feel like this? Let us try to support and help you.

Take care

3. TheBLA

TheBLA The biggest loser alive.

Unfortunately, that is a huge problem where many who have survived a suicide attempt will very much likely try it again. I feel it was wrong of them to just treat you and let you go like that without giving you any emotional support.
    Your posting here because you are seeking help, I really know you don't want to commit suicide right? Your posting here to find some help, your still holding out a bit of hope right?

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.