overdose <mod edited title>

Discussion in 'After Effects' started by DemonicGman, Dec 2, 2006.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. DemonicGman

DemonicGman Guest

tried that last year couple weeks before my bday. didnt work, i left a note and my parents found it at like 11am the next day when i was still asleep in bed, hoping to god i wouldnt wake up. so they rushed me to the hospital and i remember saying i was fine, cause i was hoping theyd take me home where id die. But no i was in the hospital had to drink charcoal, threw it up with the pills, then stayed there for 2 days went home and went to school friday...no on knows except my girlfriend and my family. and im prolly going to try it again but a different way...k thats my story

2. Malcontent

Malcontent Staff Alumni

DemonicGman, I'm really sorry things are so bad for you that you want to die. Please remember that this is a pro-life site, so don't give out methods, thank you. What has made you feel like this? Let us try to support and help you.

Take care

3. TheBLA

TheBLA Well-Known Member

Unfortunately, that is a huge problem where many who have survived a suicide attempt will very much likely try it again. I feel it was wrong of them to just treat you and let you go like that without giving you any emotional support.
    Your posting here because you are seeking help, I really know you don't want to commit suicide right? Your posting here to find some help, your still holding out a bit of hope right?

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.