Overdose on <edit moderator total eclipse method>

Discussion in 'After Effects' started by Bulletgirl1994, Aug 21, 2013.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. Bulletgirl1994

Bulletgirl1994 New Member

My names Jenny, I am 19, I have BPD and severe depression.

<edit moderator total eclipse method> interact to cause seizures. Which I intended on. I really wanted to die. It wasent impulse, but more of a "it's never gunna get better so what's the point in living?" reason. I was at the end of my rope and wanted to let go.
    The story- it was a normal day for me. I was depressed but not talking to anyone about it. Nobody knew how much I was suffering.. So I looked up on the Internet what could react with as it causes seizures. PERFECT. So before bed, I took about <edit moderator total eclipse method>I didn't sleep for long.. I woke up in extreme pain and puked.. But this didn't stop the pain. I decided to lay out and quietly watch "the human centipede". I passed out again. Next thing you know my mum was asking my If I toke something and checking my pupils. I blackout again. This is when the seizures started I guess. I "woke up" again, in an ambulance, to parametics injecting me with something. I was SO scared cuz I didn't know where I was and I started fighting and screaming.. Then I heard my dads voice and it calmed me down a lot. Another black out. I get to the hospital and I told them I had tacken meds because obviously they already knew. Well that's enough of the overdose stuff.
    They sent me to a psych ward for a good week.
    The end.
    I'm not so grateful that I lived tho because once again, I am very depressed.
    Last edited by a moderator: Aug 21, 2013
  2. total eclipse

total eclipse SF Friend Staff Alumni

I am sorry you are very depressed hun did the pdoc prescribe you anything to help decrease your sadness if so you need to let doc know you are still sad so the meds can be adjusted to help you more i had to edit your post hun please read rules ok no methods are to be posted
  3. Acy

Acy Mama Bear - TLC, Common Sense Staff Member Safety & Support

Hi, Jenny [Bulletgirl]. I'm sorry you're so depressed and have been feeling self-destructive. In the middle of being depressed, it can feel like it won't get better, but life changes all the time, so please don't give up. As Total Eclipse said, talk to your doc about how you're feeling and the meds you are on. You might need some adjustments to doses, etc.

It sure sounds like your parents care a lot about you. I'm glad you have them in your life. :)

When you begin to feel really low, how about posting here on SF to let off some of the feelings? It can help to vent and we are very understanding. I hope to see more of you around the forums and I especially hope that you are beginning to feel better! Be safe!
  4. Joe85

Joe85 Member

Hello Jenny,
    I am very sorry to hear that. We are all here because we are siblings. As we suffer as we provide comfort to each other. Know for sure that most of the people here care about you, and I am saying this not because of culture, religious, social, individual obligation that were imposed on us , but this is really how I and most of this community feel. As Acy suggested, every time you think you have negative feeling, just log in and throw it here. I hope you see nothing but good from now on.
Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.