overdose without killing yourself

Discussion in 'Suicidal Thoughts and Feelings' started by uglyloud, Aug 2, 2013.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. uglyloud

uglyloud New Member

i want to overdose and go to hospital,
    i dont want to die, i only want to show my family how hurt i am
    im the sort of person who cant just say
    "i am being bullied i need help"
    i dont feel comfortable talking to people :frusty:

2. total eclipse

total eclipse SF Friend Staff Alumni

You don't have to harm yourself to get help YOU take yourself to the emergency dept of hospital and tell them you need help you call crisis line and tellthem you are going to harm yourself and they will get you help you don't have to harm self ok

3. flowers

flowers Senior Member

hi. I am so sorry you are being bullied. could you talk more about it here? Or would you want to talk to me about it in a private message? Would it be possible for you to say what the bullies are saying and doing? Bullying is horrible. It can cause so much pain and harm. Please talk to us here. But please can you not try to overdise. Because you can easily do permenant damage to your body. eg liver damage.

I do not know if it would be possible for you to call a helpline? But I am just putting that idea out there. The most important thing right now is please do not try to OD. Way too many people here and other places regret trying. Because they have to live with the permenant damage and pain that resulted from the OD.

Can you talk here about whats going on? Sending :hug: s for you

Last edited by a moderator: Aug 2, 2013
Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.