Discussion in 'Suicidal Thoughts and Feelings' started by titanic, Aug 29, 2008.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. titanic

titanic Well-Known Member

I've taken too many pills and I don't even care enough to go to A & E, I wanna be DEAD. I feel inadequate and insecure. I've cut my arm. I've just been watching this video:

I went to a training course last week on PD and I feel very sensitive but numb lol explain that one.
  2. titanic

Hi titanic, why don't you just kill yourself and be done with it? Hurrah, we will all be soooo pleased!!
  3. titanic

Hi titanic, your gone in the head dear, you don't make much sense, you work for Samaritans yet you want to die? Which personality is uppermost at the moment? Hey, why don't you do us all a favour and top yourself, no one likes you - your so useless and fucked up!
  4. Robin

Robin Guest

Hey Titanic, sometimes I think we hurt ourselves to get an early release from the prisons of suffering we find ourselves in but invariably, when we wake up the next day, the self loathing is still there. It takes guts to forgive others but when it comes to ourselves we would rather hide from the light of God then let him see our sins, we often forget that he loves us anyway. Whatever you've done to hate yourself so much, I'm sure its something that can be forgiven.
  5. fromthatshow

fromthatshow Staff Alumni

You're not fucked up. We all make mistake. I hope you go and get help if you have taken too many pills.
    Don't take your life. Stay here with us.
  6. xXWhateverItTakesXx

xXWhateverItTakesXx Forum Buddy

Hun, you are not fucked up. You are a really amazing person, and I really do care about you. If you have ODed please go to A & E because I don't want anything bad to happen to you.

You are not useless, quite the opposite. You are amazing, and I'm always here if you need to chat xx :hug:
  7. Stranger1

Stranger1 Forum Buddy & Antiquities Friend

Hey Titanic,
    I don't know you but I think you should look back at the people you have helped here on the forum. Taking your life Is not the path you should be going down!! You should stop and think of all the paths that are still there for you to discover. Please go to the A&E and get help before it is to late!!! You know we are here for you when you need us. Right now you need to help yourself...Please Take Care...:chopper:...
  8. gentlelady

gentlelady Staff Alumni

I hope you have sought medical attention if you need it to deal with the OD. What has happened that brought you to this point?
  9. monkeypunchluff

monkeypunchluff Well-Known Member

Please seek medical attention immediately!

You don't deserve to die!
    Even if life is horribly painful, there's always a reason to stay alive.
    You're you! No one else can pretend to be you, think the way you do, or react the same way. The world is worse off without you! You aren't alone! We're here for you! Online AND in real life!

Please don't die! ;_;

As for the PD stuff.
    It makes sense.
    I'm not going to say what you're feeling, because I'm not you.
    Personally, when taking those kinds of things, I felt sensitive to certain things - the way people feel, because I can actually relate to it. At the same time, they keep saying these words, over and over again. I get numb, I zone out, and I don't feel their impact. Please tell us more, maybe we can further relate.
  10. titanic

Thank you for all your kind words. I actually don't remember this post which I obviously created. I logged into my email a/c to find replies, I was obviously in a bad way and somewhat disassociated from my rational thinking. Sorry to scare anyone. I am fighting fit now, and feeling very happy in myself.

God bless this hopeful & caring forum and all its members!
  11. Dave_N

Dave_N Guest

Glad to hear that things are better now. :)
  12. Petal

Petal SF dreamer Staff Alumni SF Supporter

It's good to hear you are doing better :) Thanks for letting us know! I hope you stay feeling great :smile:
  13. xXWhateverItTakesXx

xXWhateverItTakesXx Forum Buddy

I'm so glad you are ok hun :hug:
  14. Mainax

Mainax Active Member

I'm glad your okay :)
  15. titanic

Thank you all
Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.