Discussion in 'After Effects' started by Homesickalien, Nov 13, 2009.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. Homesickalien

Homesickalien Member

I really had to do it this time. Have been in my garden for 4 hours gearing myself up for it.
    Took so longer cause thought there wold be less chance of vomiting, really was meant to take myself away for ever.
    Now I've come back in I have none stop diarrhoea, I have so many pills ere and I've only managed a pathetic 14, I cant live until tomorrow i really dont want to be me for a nother second...
    I dont know why I am the way I am but I would do anything not be this way, I have so much love for the people in my life but can never seem to be able to show any feeling, people are just waiting now for me to snap out of it or just do myself in, and the former isn't something I've been able to do for 30 years, so I wish I could judt cease to be all together and take this emotional burden away from my family
    I will try again later, with the <Mod Edit, WildCherry: Methods>, I pray the heavy lump thats supposed to be my heart would stop beating
    Last edited by a moderator: Nov 15, 2009
  2. total eclipse

total eclipse SF Friend Staff Alumni

I would call crisis if i were you. Good Samaritans someone to get help for you.
    You willhave screwed up whatever good bacteria you had in your body so you will suffer Go to hospital or call your doctor and get something to help you feel better tell them what you did and get help. There is no way you should be suffering and in pain like this go get help for you okay call and get help for you as you are someone you matter.
  3. 1victor

1victor Well-Known Member

There is nothing the doctors can do here.
    All you get is a status of a crazy person.
    I do not think anybody want that.
    What you should do asap is getting ProBiotic, vitamin B12, and some multivitamins.
    Take double dose of multiV. for a few days

Some info:

Good luck
  4. Milton

Milton Well-Known Member

This is so very far from true. Especially the part about getting the status of a crazy person (whatever that's meant to mean)

Hi aimee. I hope you don't/didn't do anything else. Doctors can help you, in the short term by checking what damage the OD may have done internally even if you choose not to seek long term medical help with your other problems. Take care of yourself.
  5. Homesickalien

Homesickalien Member

I haven't done anything else since yesterdau. I was sick 3 times a few hours later and have drank water and had multi vitamins, just so can function to carry out another, quicker method. I wiuldn't go to a&e as they have enough on helping people who want to live, but thanks for your advice everyone.
    I am only typing about it so I can get my head round it some more as have kept thes thoughts inside for too long.
    Wishing everyone the best and hope you all find joy in life someday soon
  6. Homesickalien

Homesickalien Member

Still about
    Thanks for replies people am talking some very intense stuff through with the a good friend.
    Is a while since I spoke so thats good
    I hope everyone s taking care and even if ur just delaying letting those sick thoughts make stupid decicions for one day longer, there may be some tiny piece of strenght u can grasp from somewhere
    Keep safe
Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.