Overdose

Status
Not open for further replies.

AfterFact

It appears overdoses dont work, 3rd times the charm is also false, infact it appears that after 7 overdoses are various legal drugs I am still alive, plus add another 5 minor atempts and I am dumbfolded as to how the hell I am not on the floor dead. None of my friends or family know about my little problems, and even though I should have gone to the emergency room, I never did. The first attempt, I just wanted to see the afterlife, well I did alright, and I saw nothing but darkness. Well that didnt stop me from trying again and again, and again. I guess I am insane, though I haven't gone to the doctor to prove that theory.
I am utterly lost and I fear for my life, yet I wish to take it. It is only a matter of time before I try again, and this time I dont think I will walk away from it.

Sadeyes

Staff Alumni
Why not share with your loved ones and MD what is going on for you? Maybe there are treatments/suggestions that you have not thought about...and please continue to tell us how you are doing...big hugs, J

AfterFact

I dont know why I wont share with my family what has been going on, one part of me wants me to tell them, but another part wants me to dig deeper into this hole of mine. I just survived another attempt, though I am still a bit dizzy I am fine now, at this point I dont know where to go, I suppose this fourm is my only hope for reason, because I sure dont have any.

AfterFact

Uh what? Please make your post readable. What I was trying to imply is that when people OD they dont think of the impossiblity of dying, because if they did they wouldnt be doing it. I happened to fit that catagory the 7 times I overdosed. I dont think when I try to commit sucide.

Last edited by a moderator:
Status
Not open for further replies.

Please Donate to Help Keep SF Running

Total amount
$70.00
Goal
$255.00