Overdose

Discussion in 'Help Me! I Need to Talk to Someone.' started by hope2121, Jan 30, 2010.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. hope2121

hope2121 Well-Known Member

I ahve jsut taken an overdose and i am waiting to die. there is noting much else to do.... no one to help me live is over

2. becki

becki Active Member

are you in uk or usa?!?
    xxx

3. becki

becki Active Member

i want you to live!!!
    please don't give up on me!
    xxxx

4. fweeps

fweeps Staff Alumni

you need to get to a hospital hun..ok..whats going on?

5. becki

becki Active Member

does anyone know this person's number or anything?!!!
    xx

6. Bambi

Bambi Well-Known Member

Yes please call the emergency services and get help! Nothing is worth dying for and we are here to help you work through it ...please get help.

7. becki

becki Active Member

fweeps...hi btw im becki

how the fuck can we help????????!!!!!!!!
    xxxxxxxx

8. Petal

Petal SF dreamer Staff Alumni SF Supporter

Hi Jenny, is there someone with you? someone you can call?

Please go to the hospital, even if you feel well.
    It's not worth it :( :hug:

9. TJ

TJ Staff Alumni

hey hun i see ur from New Zealand , so am i :) call 111 and get an amublance , failing that theres always youthline that u can call 0800youthline please get some help

10. ghazi

ghazi Well-Known Member

We are all here for you!! PLEASE go to the hospital!!! We can help, but only if you are alive :(
    R

11. total eclipse

total eclipse SF Friend Staff Alumni

Hey call crisis okay get yourself into hospital now. You can do it just call for help before it is too late I hope you just call.

12. hope2121

I dont trust the local authorities ie polcie aumbos docters and nurse

i only talk to people online im a waste of space

13. ghazi

ghazi Well-Known Member

You absolutely are NOT a waste of space. Don't think that for a second. EVER.

Why don't you trust the authorities?

14. Bambi

Bambi Well-Known Member

I am curious too why don't you trust the doctors, nurses..they dedicate their lives to helping people...damn they helped me with my over dose and the nurse was protective of me to and would not let anyone lecture me or anything...she changed my life a lot that day...I say call or go...or hey call someone and let them know..someone you trust to take care of you..it aint worth death and you are worth so much more..
    :arms:

15. hope2121

they always end up hurting me once nealry made mepasssed out and nearly broke my arm

16. ghazi

ghazi Well-Known Member

well, that does sound bad, but are you sure that it wasnt medication or a freak near-accident?
    hugs...

17. hope2121

I cant handle life and no one can do anything because it's online..

life suxs by the time someone cames it will be too late:cake:

18. Bambi

Bambi Well-Known Member

you don't know maybe not! Please consider calling someone that can help you and that you trust, can be an SF member...if you want I will call for help for you.

19. ghazi

ghazi Well-Known Member

you've been here for over an hour. I'm sure you still have 5 minutes, but maybe not many more. If you wont wait for someone to come to you, then go to them. walk outside, tell your neighbor that you need to get to the hospital for a reason that you'd rather not share, but you dont feel well and dont feel comfortable going alone. PLEASE get help!

20. hope2121

no dont want help

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.