overdose.....

Discussion in 'After Effects' started by Kaos General, Feb 20, 2010.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. Kaos General

Kaos General Well-Known Member

just survived yet another overdose and it has been suggested by my CPN that i dont really want to die, it was just a cry for help.....cry for help?? The amount of drugs i took was enough to kill a horse, it wasnt for lack of trying it was my damn nosy friends ringing an ambulance for me.....i now feel stupid and even more depressed wooooooohooooo yay for my friends

2. lightbeam

lightbeam Antiquities Friend

So sorry that you had to go through this, but we are glad that you made it.

So, what's been happening as of late to cause such a travesty?

3. Kaos General

Kaos General Well-Known Member

my life has whats been happening. Its a joke. I no longer want a part of it

4. lightbeam

lightbeam Antiquities Friend

I hear ya there, but there are good things to being alive... you can still fight!

5. yorkie bar

yorkie bar Well-Known Member

Hug yorkie xx

6. theimpure

theimpure Member

Be grateful you have friends that would call someone for you. A lot of people don't have that luxury.

7. Vagrant

Vagrant Account Closed

Next time, don't use OD,
    That methods will just fuck up your body & Inner organs, getting help is the best solution.
    Hope your doing great, Did you had a checkup from the doctors if you fucked up your inner organs ? Give us some news dear,

They are actually good friend, they actually really care about you, they dont want you see you in a graveyard, take it from the good way they love you.
    And eeerm, how did they know you we're about to attempt you called them before or what, they can't call an ambulance just like that, Well i just hope next time you'll think right and to do not attempt anymore.

Regards, Vagrant xP.

Last edited by a moderator: Feb 25, 2010
  8. Tane

Tane Active Member

Most people who do attempt suicide don't have good enough friends to call an ambulance. Be happy that you still have good enough social skills to maintain friendships.

9. jnine

jnine Well-Known Member

hello pineappletree,

i'm glad you are alive. i'm happy to see your post. i have some understanding of what it's like to be told something like that.
    it's like a slap in the face to hear someone that you might want to trust/like/respect say something like after you have done something with purpose and commitment. I'm sorry your CPN said that to you. i belive you, though i'm still glad you were prevented from success. i am in no way advocating suicide, but i am cranked that a person in your life would say that to you.

i can imagine a couple reasons why some one would say something like that,
    they have no other words, a brain fart moment, they might have never truly felt the will to kill themselves so cannot wrap thier mind around the idea, they thought it might provoke a reaction, maybe they were hoping you would be actually feeling that way,......but for what ever reason it was wrong to try and shove you into thier idea of what your choice represents. it was a basic lack of respect

worse, if you ever do feel like asking for help or attention, that comment might only make it more difficult for you, ~ except here, that's one of the things i really appreciate about this forum, a person, any person, could just sign in and talk. i hope you will talk to us pineappletree

10. myrobotfriend

myrobotfriend Member

Dont' feel invalidated. You know your problems and yourself better then anyone does. People can suggest possible reasons for such a thing, but honestly most people don't want to down pills, so they lack the scope to understand why a person would do something like that. It's more a reflection on their own ideas of suicide, and their misunderstanding of what it is. Try not to take their ignorance to heart, but don't worry if you do. We're all guilty of doing that.

11. Vagrant

Vagrant Account Closed

We havent seen that guy online since a while now.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.