overdose

Discussion in 'Suicidal Thoughts and Feelings' started by *lonely~star*, Mar 14, 2010.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. *lonely~star*

*lonely~star* Member

I really want to overdose on everything I have in my house -

and cut myself up.

:(

No one to talk to.

All alone.

2. Things

Things Well-Known Member

Not quite true. There's a forum here full of people dealing with the exact same problems, the same feelings and urges...people who understand what you're going through.

What's happening right now? What's making you feel this way?

3. *lonely~star*

*lonely~star* Member

I have anorexia - Ive binged today - Im fat - anorexia is doing my head in - cant deal with anorexia anymore - just want it to stop - its the only way.

4. Scum

Scum Well-Known Member

Binging won't make you fat. The fact you say you have anorexia and are fat probably actually means the opposite- that you are not fat. That binge was probably not really a high intake- it was probably really just what your body needed.

I looked back at your other posts and if you are who I think you are (I think I know you from another forum), then you are about as far from fat as you can be because you are so severely ill.

5. Things

Things Well-Known Member

You need help and support.

You're not fat, that's the anorexia speaking. It twists your perception of yourself. I know saying it isn't going to help, but I felt it should be said.

6. *lonely~star*

*lonely~star* Member

Im gonna give in I really am :'(

7. Scum

Scum Well-Known Member

You sound like you don't want to, which is great, so fight it. You don't have to give in. It's a choice and its one you obviously don't want to make. Maybe one you feel you should/need to make for some reason?

8. Things

Things Well-Known Member

Please, just keep talking to us. Or call a semaritian, they're number is at the bottom at the main page. Reach to anyone, anyone at all.

9. bringer of light

bringer of light Well-Known Member

If I lend you one of my swords do you think you could take some of my enemies with you?

Sorry. Look at it this way. I am guessing from the way you type your female.

I am male and fairly close to being a god, but women hate me and it often leads me to feel angry.

Overdose will probably not kill you. You may just need a liver transplant. Also I tried cutting myself once seriously. I took a load of aspirin to thin the blood.

My reasoning was simply that I beleive in freedom and the UK government decided to inprison me for pocessing explosives and firearms, even though I caused no harm.

All they did was change a demon into an arch-demon. I will not rest until I give power back to the people.

10. masive

masive Banned Member

Have alook at the thread called Could thing be worst under depression this may make you smile for a second babe x x

11. peacegirl

peacegirl Well-Known Member

I'm here. Maybe you can help me be less lonely because sometimes I am so lonely I don't know if life is worth it. We might be able to help each other. I hope so, but I don't want to depend on it since we all have different ideas and feelings about the purpose of life.

12. masive

masive Banned Member

I am lonely too can you help me feel less lonely?? How old are you and are you female? PM me!!

13. johnnysays

johnnysays Well-Known Member

This thread just makes me hungry.

I wish you knew how enjoyable eating can be. An added bonus is that I don't over eat and my metabolism takes care of everything. Ya, I avoid refined foods somewhat. I've never had to worry about my weight.

I prefer foods like:
    1) Oatmeal + peanut butter + salt + berries + raisins + nuts
    2) Green Leaf Lettuce + Bread + potatoe or vegetable or fish or <insert something that tastes good) + salsa

Etc. I wish I could help you, but unfortunately I'm enjoying eating too much to even understand your problem.

Hope you can overcome so that you can see all that life has to offer: the richness, the diversity, the expansiveness.

14. peacegirl

peacegirl Well-Known Member

I get you. I understand you. I hope you are peaceful in the knowledge that you are not the victim of your situation. That implies that you will not always be a victim. That said, you are always entitled to feel your pain based on your circumstances. But from my perspective and what I have gone through, I (very humbly) am giving you permission to feel your personal pain and let go of it. You are entitled to this. I am not going to tell you to omit what you are feeling. That is the field of psychologists which I have no part of. I hope you will respond to me because I think we are a kindred spirlt. :)

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.