overdose

Discussion in 'Suicidal Thoughts and Feelings' started by unwinged, Jun 14, 2010.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. unwinged

unwinged Well-Known Member

last night i took an overdose, some pills. i'm in my horrible state. i think i will continue taking overdoses, until my kidneys fail. no one believes me that i'm ill, no one helps me. people are lying to me, and they think that losing my mind is my fault, and i deserve it. that i'm doomed and i have no chance in life. no one cares...

2. IV2010

IV2010 Well-Known Member

please don't take any more pills...you may have your kidneys fail but you will also have to live on dialysis ..
    I have read many stories on here of how overdoses mostly don't work and you can also damage other organs as well..liver, kidneys, stomach etc,
    want to tell us why you feel like that ..maybe we can help

3. unwinged

everyone is laughing at me.. they are trying to prove to me that i'm a no one. what is the point.

good, i hope everything fails completely, together with my life. i can't live with all this anymore.

4. IV2010

IV2010 Well-Known Member

do you mean all your friends and family are laughing at you??

5. unwinged

yes, something like that. my family, i'm not sure, i think they are hiding something from me. i do want to trust them, but i have to make sure...but i can't. my friends, i have no friends, no close ones anyway. not right now. then everyone in uni; somehow it was bad of me to be a mature student. no one will want to be my friend. i'm too different. even when i didn't want to come close, they make it seem as if i'm doing it on purpose. i feel like i have to stay indoors... i have to commit suicide, because i create so much laughter if i do or say anything. even move. i have no energy, or any sense of self esteem to fight it all. i can't and i don't want to. they won't leave me alone. i want to be on my own, but they contact my close ones and last time ruined my relationship. i'm not well, and they are making fun of it. the guy was lying to me, it's so obvious. he humiliated me, by demanding sex too soon. i cried instead. he told everyone everything. they (i don't know who is involved, i thought it was just one guy) don't think of me as a person, they think i'm just a thing that they can play with. see what's my reaction will be next. my next reaction will be suicide.

6. IV2010

IV2010 Well-Known Member

Have you told your family how you're feeling so they can help and support you?..
    those people making fun of you are bullies and it's not fair what you are putting up with from them....is there a councelor at your school who you can go to and talk to about whats happening to you?....
    they are not worth you taking your life over..
    I'm sorry you have to put up with their rubbish...
    please tell someone what's going on...you need help with this..

7. Stranger1

Stranger1 Forum Buddy & Antiquities Friend

It sounds as if you are a very sensitive person..When I go out of the house I think people are talking about me and laughing at me..My therapist keeps telling me that it is my own thoughts that are causing this.. She says every eone is in there own little worlds..They may be looking my direction but they aren't Talking about me..So I kind of know what you are going thru..Do you see a therapist?? They can really help you sort things out...Keep posting here we will listen and offer support..

8. unwinged

i'm not in school, i'm taking a yeat out from uni... but it didn't go that well. i do generally feel better staying at home, but dreading coming back there.

i've been feeling sick all day...

thank you. i have doctors tomorrow, but i might not go....i can't help it.

9. unwinged

...and just a little bit more tonight... :( i have to hurt myself, i just have to... i'm sorry everyone.

10. flowingriver

flowingriver Well-Known Member

I think that you might be taking your feelings too seriously. I use to do that. I am trying to break myself of that habit. Because things are not always as bad as it seems. Like the poster above said, most 'people are too busy in their own world to be thinking about us or laughing at us'. That is generally true.
    Life can be difficult. But if we don't take ourselves too seriously, we can learn even to laugh at out humanness and foibles. We need at times to get out there and take the focus of ourselves, like a long walk in nature on a summer's morning, looking about at the wonders around us.
    We have to be patient with ourselves and our shortcomings.
    We need to celebrate our little victories and successes,
    eg. getting out of the house for a walk when we want to hide inside.
    * celebrate the victory of making up your bed.
    *brushing your teeth, showering, combing hair, dressing and looking nice.
    Every little accomplishment you do for the day, celebrate it.
    Forgive yourself your imperfections.
    Be grateful for everything good in your life. Go around your day, looking for good things in your life, and be grateful for it.
    Help someone worse off than yourself.
    Little things, do little things in the direction of your goals.
    Little things, that's all there is.

11. IV2010

IV2010 Well-Known Member

I know how hard it is to get to the docs but it's really important that you make the effort...
    It's a step in the right direction.....every small step helps...

12. unwinged

thank you for caring. it seems to be not a lot of people care right now. my kindneys are killing me... i'm sorry i've done something to hurt myself again... it just ruins life further, making you more delirius and unstable.

13. IV2010

IV2010 Well-Known Member

good luck at the docs....i hope you get a good report...:hugtackles:

14. unwinged

i don't want to go... and i'm late... i will, but i don't want to see anyone... :(

15. unwinged

they want me to come... cry baby

Last edited by a moderator: Jun 15, 2010
  16. unwinged

i called in sick..:( crawl into my bed and get oblivious for the day.. let my life pass and they can still hurt me...

17. alices_ponder

alices_ponder Well-Known Member

You seem really emotional and really hard on yourself! :hug: Have you tried to see a therapist or a counsellor? This might really help you to let your feelings out and talk about things. Don't keep overdosing because dying of liver failure is a slow and painful death that no one wants to endure. How about you do the right thing baby, don't keep hurting yourself<3 If you have overdosed recently, go to the hospital and get your stomach pumped. This will get rid of any trace from your stomach before it leaves you seriously ill!

I am always here to talk sweetheart :rose: xoxo

18. unwinged

someone cares. thank you.. i won't pump my stomach, they will put it on my record and i don't want to. i don't want to speak to anyone right now.. i'm trying to watch frasier to forget about everything, it helps a little not to think about anything, just watch unconsciously...

19. IV2010

IV2010 Well-Known Member

I go to the movies or watch them on dvd ..it helps me forget for a while too...
    know what you mean..

20. alices_ponder

alices_ponder Well-Known Member

Yeah, I do care :) So you can send me a message anytime and I will reply :hamtaro: I understand what you mean but do you not think it is worth it to get your stomach pumped? Search it up on Google, dying of liver of kidney failure is agonizing .. Would you want to go through that? :/ I hope your ok and I will be thinking about you darling. Frasier is funny.. its a good idea to watch something and distract yourself from life even for just a little while :hug: xo

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.