overload..

Status
Not open for further replies.

Kiba

Im on overload.. Chest hurts.. Been having flash backs for a bit.. I've cried a little too.. Been at an anime convention since friday in a city i don't really know. Been voenteer staffing. First 2 days had allergies so bad was gona go home. Tonight my chest is hurting like hell and i've been trying to prevent a full panic attack. Dont have emergency anxiety meds.. On phone.. Feel like shit.. Cant focus.. Was too many ppl.. Noise.. Now flash backs.. Need someone talk to plz :'(

Speedy

Staff Alumni
You're very welcome. I'll be sending more hugs your way; nice to see ya' again and talk to you. :hugtackles: :arms: I guess I'm sorta keeping you company too (I hope) while being here.

Kiba

Thanks again.. My chest has settled down a lot and ive calmed.. Gona try to sleep now.. Just being on forums siting in hotel lobby not rly even having say much has helped a lot.. Ill be back home tomarrow night some point.. Hope see u in chat.. Thx again :hug: i rly apreciate it.

AlopexAngel

Chat Buddy
SF Supporter
Sorry hun. Just saw this. Could you take a break for a day? Are you staying with someone or an hotel? Try lying down or take a shower/bath. Take care.

Kiba

Thanks angel :hug: i b back tomarrow. Have had baths n walks.. Was just breaking point tonight.. Flashbacks made it worse too.. Thoughts been creeping up at night been fighting them. Some nights worse then others past few weeks. Im good tho n hopefully get slee tonight n see u tomarrow.. Thx again :hug:

Kiba

was rly difficult because i volenteered and they were very short staffed this year, so when i want staffing the first 2 days i had a hot towel over my stinging eyes.. I was really mad about it and was going to go home, but i stayed and allergies go better and i was able to go to a couple events. Also i tied geting volenteer of the year. Got a free staff shirt. But it was really hard, especialy with allergies. And the other staff where treating volenteers bad.. Until i told the volenteer staff manager all my issues with it. Was really pissing me off.. Otherwise not a ton of events i was intrested in. Wasnt any food places real close either so ive been hungry with only chips and snacks to rly eat. And very tired. But it was good i guess to see all the costumes and stuff. :)

total eclipse

SF Friend
Staff Alumni
Hi hun glad you reached out here for some support Hope things settle down some now remember to breath hun slow breaths okay when you get that chest pain hope you get some much needed rest now hugs

Status
Not open for further replies.

Please Donate to Help Keep SF Running

Total amount
$145.00
Goal
$255.00