Overreaction

Discussion in 'Rants, Musings and Ideas' started by SevenStorySelf, Jan 18, 2011.

1. SevenStorySelf

SevenStorySelf Staff Alumni

Yes, this is just me being angry, but seriously? SF?
    Go fuck yourself.

I don't know what I'm looking for but I have realized this place is sure as fuck not the place I'm going to find it. I feel guilty for talking about the things that are bothering me. I feel guilty for not being as supportive to others. I don't think this is a healthy environment for people with suicidal thoughts, because more often than not that person is ignored or neglected. I'm not saying I'm not guilty of the same shit, I've seen people talking about their problems while I joked with friends. I'm just sick of some of the bullshit I've experienced around here and I'm ready to give the big FUCK YOU in search of greener pastures. Thanks to everyone for putting up with me as long as you have.

Bye.

2. total eclipse

total eclipse SF Friend Staff Alumni

I do hope you find a place that you find suits you better. I find SF to be very supportive and caring i am sorry you do not take care of you

3. NoMoneyToPlease

NoMoneyToPlease Banned Member

I know how you feel.This site <edited Moderator >

I hope life delivers the best for you and congratulate you for taking care of you. :)

<edited Moderator>

Best of luck to you in whatever you choose to do. :stars:

Last edited by a moderator: Jan 19, 2011
  4. WildCherry

WildCherry Staff Member ADMIN

I've never talked to you before, just wondering what happened to make you feel that way? I hope you find what you're looking for.

5. Kaos General

Kaos General Well-Known Member

Ive noticed youve only had 14 posts since 2007 which leads me to believe you mainly use chat. So to have a go at the whole site when you dont even use the forum is a bit confusing to me . Give the forum a try instead, you'll find that its more supportive than chat

6. gentlelady

gentlelady Staff Alumni

SSS, I don't know what is going on, but please talk to someone about it. I know you have received a great deal of support here in the past as well as given it to other members. You have had up and down times like the rest of us. I am assuming this isn't the best of times for you. My PM box is open for you. Please let me know what I can do to help.

7. Petal

Petal SF dreamer Staff Alumni SF Supporter

Agree, chat really is for more general talk. Give the forum a try, then decide if you want to leave or not. I have known you a long time and this post looks out of the ordinary for you.. please send me a msg if you feel like talking hun. :console: