Discussion in 'Suicidal Thoughts and Feelings' started by mittlivsomhund, Oct 13, 2008.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. I can't stop thinking about setting a date. Doesn't feel right to see tomorrow, let alone next year. What's the point anyway? I've overstayed my unwelcome existence ever since I was born.

People ask me so many times why I'm alive.
  2. Stranger1

Stranger1 Forum Buddy & Antiquities Friend

Tell them bite me!! Ask them the same question. When they ask questions turn them around on them and see if they have an answer. You sound young. Please reconsider the way you are thinking. I am sure not everyone hates you. Maybe join a group at school. You can make good friends that way. Myself I joined the drama class. I did all the stage work and operated the lights. Ask yourself what are some of the things you enjoy. Maybe even photography group where you take pictures for the school newspaper. Just don't think your alone. There are millions of people on this planet, you can't tell me they are all asswipes!!! I won't wish you luck because I think you can do this you just need a little direction on your path to happiness!!!Take Care!!~Joseph~
  3. A_pixie

A_pixie Well-Known Member

What do you think of these people saying these things to you? Are they THAT great? Pick a few things you don't like about these people or their lives. It will put things in perspective, as I guarrantee, judgemental people ALWAYS have faults they are keen to hide by hruting others, usually sensitive people like you!

PLease PM me I want to help
  4. I feel old and worn out.

Their inquiry always feels like a slap on the face and a kick in the groin. I don't like it at all, and I do not have an answer for them. Life, once set running, hardly stops by itself. Nor do attempts to stop it turn out successful much of the time.

I wish there was a better way to stop it than something that pains even as I am attempting to end it. If only one could will to go to sleep and never wake up.
  5. A_pixie

A_pixie Well-Known Member

ALright this may sound comical but what it does for your sense of humour is phenominal.

My Mum's friend is a real snob, desperate to impress anybody.

She asked my cousin once "why aren't you married yet?"

He replied

"Why aren't you thin?"

His depression regarding lonliness seemed to vanish after this.

Making fun of someone who is determined to subtly hurt you is a real tonic at times.

Before you felt sad, did you ever have an acidic sense of humour because if so this could well pull you through.
  6. gentlelady

gentlelady Staff Alumni

I am sorry you are feelingthis way. People should rejoice that you are still alive, not ask the question why. Do your best not to let it grate on you. They are probably people with no sense of compassion or kindness in their hearts. They are not worth the time of day to you. Feel free to PM me anytime you need to talk with someone. i will get back with you as soon as i can. Take care and stay safe please. :hug:
Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.