1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.

overwhelmed vaguely existential ramble thing

Discussion in 'Rants, Musings and Ideas' started by BelovedDreamer, Sep 6, 2006.

1. BelovedDreamer

BelovedDreamer Well-Known Member

I feel so utterly overwhelmed. Incapable of absorbing anymore change and chaos in my life. It's odd, such a disconnect. like I'm floating. I can't do this. I can't keep on keepin' on. it's just too much. I am unrooted and the connection is faulty, there's a problem in the line. Everytime I try to hold a normal conversation it takes so much concentration and effort. Like there is static on the line, a bad cell connection, but I'm standing right there, watching their mouth move but not understanding. I hate moving. I wake up and don't know where I am. All I want is to go home, wherever home is, I'm not really sure. I feel soul hungry. for solidity, stability, maturity, for some sort of closure. I feel, it seems, at loose ends. and I'm angry at the world, angry at myself, angry at people I loved and love, angry at life in general for leaving me here hanging like this.