Overwhelmed

Discussion in 'Suicidal Thoughts and Feelings' started by RedTears, Nov 22, 2013.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. RedTears

RedTears Well-Known Member

I have been so stressed out and overwhelmed lately, from school and other things, and all I want to do is hurt myself in some way. Thing is, if I choose to do so, I will potentially screw up everything I've worked so hard to obtain. I feel alone, like there's no one who cares enough to listen, who I don't think I will burden by telling them all the crap that goes on inside my head. I want to cut, and bang my head against a wall, and punch myself in the face, and scratch at my arms until they bleed. I want to jump, to <edit mod total eclipse method> If I do tell someone, what if they think I need to go to the hospital? Do I need to go to the hospital? Whatever the answer is, I won't go. I can't go. Not again. Not now. I've been doing so well, and just like always, the shit is hitting the fan. Recovery hurts; it's wearisome, drains me of life sometimes. I want out, at least for a little bit. Rid me of the anxiety and depression that plagues me. All I want to do is die.

Last edited by a moderator: Nov 22, 2013
  2. total eclipse

total eclipse SF Friend Staff Alumni

Hi hun sorry you are so stressed right now. I do hope you can talk here and release some of it here ok You do not want to lose all you have gained hun I will listen and so will others ok so please hun stay safe. You can call a crisis line they will help just talk to them ok sometime a real voice helps alot. i deleted your method hun that is not allowed ok but i hear you and i do hope you stay safe hugs

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.