Discussion in 'Self Harm & Substance Abuse' started by zattw1, Feb 17, 2007.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. zattw1

zattw1 New Member

im just curious ive never actually spoken to anyone before face to face or over the internet about this. but anyways whenever i am so angry or sad or depressed for whatever reason i almost go blind and rip myself up never on my wrists as i feel these are too hard to explain away though it has gotten to the point where half my body is covered in purple scars from years of abuse by myself. i have no idea why i get like this basically i have an awsome life and im even enjoying school and what not. i just dont get it is there anyway for me to stop myself cause i can barely look at myself in the mirror cause unless i wear a long sleeve shirt and long pants i look like i have some major disorder and sometimes i feel i do because 99% of the time im a happy eccentric out going guy i play rugby for my school i do everything i dont dislike anyone including myself. the only thing i feel that truly worries me is life itself i have attempted suicide twice before and im not afraid of death but how do i stop tearing myself up?
  2. Allo..

Allo.. Well-Known Member

Welcoem to the forum..
    To stop you need to want to stop.. Try and distract yourself whenever you start to want to do it or something.. there are a lot of websites with suggestions of things to do insted, you should have a look.

Good luck and Take care,
    Sorry I wasn't much help.

Ally _%
  3. zusanna

zusanna Active Member

is this experienced in sort of like, black outs? maybe you should really seek help for this. it sort of goes beyond just a 'bad habit', you know?
Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.