Overwhelmed

Status
Not open for further replies.

PhoenixLady

Really feeling at loose ends today. Alot of fearful stuck feelings.

Other than sleeping and watching movies I don't really know what to do with myself.

Havent heard from my daughter since she dropped me off from the hospital. I think upset her by bot giving her aceas to my phone.

I thoughtmy son would come back since he said he has vacation time but now it seems he's to busy.

I begged a person thats been in my life for a really long time to visit...pretty sure she won't.

It makes me question my worth to people and why i am not important

Really feeling at loose ends today. Alot of fearful stuck feelings.

It makes me question my worth to people and why i am not important
I absolutely hate it that the IRL people in your life aren't around for you! How can they not see what a beautiful soul you are? How can they ignore what all of us see here daily of you?

I know it's not the same, (I have had the same experience and feelings) but your family here loves you to pieces! Every single person here that you interact with thinks you are a pretty amazing person. I'm pretty certain that if it were logistically possible, there would be a house full of us visiting you and helping you with the things you cant handle left handed.

Please take heart in knowing that you are valued, appreciated and loved.

Hugs

Rebreb

****hugs****

It sucks when we are forced to stop, to sit and wallow in the things that we've been struggling with. Sometimes by being forced to look at them, they dissipate. I hope an IRL friend comes through, if not that one, another. And your son must know that you need his help. He might be getting wrapped up in the day-t0-day stuff of his life, but instead of wondering about it, maybe you can try to reach out to him. Is there a chance that you've been so independent for so long that your kids either assume you are capable or they aren't sure how to react to you when you need help?

I'm rambling, you can ignore all of this. It's my train-of-thought at the moment. Mainly I send you my love and support. <3

PhoenixLady

Right now I would be lost without all the love support I receive here. I take in or really try to take in what everyone gives me.
Here I am not alone. Most times when I am not here and am alone with myself that is when all the doubts and fears set in. This is when I question myself. I do have a hard time reaching out so yes people might not know what to say or do.
Right now I have been trying too reach out and I think every road block, every unanswered pleas leaves me wanting to shut down.

Rebreb

Sleep...i am starting to wonder what it is...only get a few hours at a time. Thought process is very jumbled
Keep that in mind. Sleep deprivation can make us think in wacky ways and sometimes we forget why.
I hope sleep returns to you as it is a good friend to a healing body.

I use a herbal tea intended for sleep. There may be other natural remedies you can try. Melatonin for example.

sudut

Feeling overwhelmed
So many more moments than not right now that I would just like to give up.

I question everything that I do right now. Whether I am good enough. Doing a good enough job. How horrible a friend or mom I am.

I can't ever quite relax and calm. Constantly feeling a pit of dread in the pit of my stomach. No amount of grounfing, meditation or yoga is helping.

Ive stopped exercising its been over a week...mostly its because I am in physical pain...but partly ive just given up...the pain doesnt get better so why try to be healthy. I can't wear myself out to stop the nightmares either

Feeling a burden even though people have told me I'm not

Wanting to avoid and give up. Wanting to just skip the new therapist because it probably won't help anything

The plans floating in and out make my head ache
Sorry you feel this way, but I wouldn't stop exercising unless I really had an injury.

PhoenixLady

But I got little overwhelmed does an understatement today I had a plan all set for what I needed to do today and I'm not sure I can get it done now I had a brother that passed away approximately 5 years ago he was disabled one of my biggest loves of my life two years ago his aunt and uncle contacted me wanting to know more about him. We had different fathers so I've never met them I had to let them know that he had passed away 5 years ago we've talked occasionally since then they contacted me today and want to meet so I'm rather nervous about it but I might be able to learn more about my mom I virtually have no memories of her and I'll be able to share with them memories of my brother I was going to go today and try and get financial help for rent and utilities but I'm not sure if I'm going to be able to do that been having a lot of pain and numbness in my arm so I might have to go into the doctor I won't be able to call them until after lunch just really struggling with trying to keep myself grounded and not feeling so shaky and out of control

Rebreb

It's good to make a plan for the day but it will be hard to predict what you'll be capable of day to day.
I'm not familiar with how the services provided by 211 work but maybe you could try calling them.
It seems to me that meeting this aunt and uncle may be a blessing. I hope it goes well.

Some simple things can help with grounding like eating root vegetables, standing outside especially barefoot and avoiding caffeine. Breathing, connecting to the moment, mindfulness, etc.

Infinite hugs

Status
Not open for further replies.

Please Donate to Help Keep SF Running

Total amount
$70.00
Goal
$255.00