Overwhelmed

Status
Not open for further replies.
Hello to all who care. Never thought I would wind up here. My first attempt was out of sadness, confusion, and anger. I was just by myself at home, thinking about how worthless my life was. I kept telling myself over and over "You're nothing" and "You'll never amount to anything." And I believed that. I still do. So, I snuck some sleeping pills from my dad's room with the intention of drifting off into an eternal slumber. I never wanted to able to feel or think again. Unfortunately, I only managed to down five of the pills (I have trouble swallowing any pill, large or small). My reward was a wave of nausea and dizziness, plus an incohorent mind. After that, I continued to take sleeping pills every now and then, to dull the pain. I tried choking myself but I always manage to let go at the wrong time.

Beret

Staff Alumni
:hug: im sorry youre in so much pain. are you receiving any proffessional help, or could you ask for some at your school or university? dont give up, things will get better, i promise you.
Stay strong xxx

I am seeing a psychologist once a month, and it helps. Sort of. It's just the time between each visit that really sucks. It's like I have to stay distracted or busy on something, otherwise I'm drowning in a pit of imaginary fears and self-loathing.

Bob26003

Tell them you need in there more often BH. I see my therapist every two weeks. Unfortunately, I dont get much from it :laugh: But It is nice to have someone to talk to outside of my everyday life.

Remember, alot of times these things are illnesses, and we have to treat them like such.

Good Luck :smile:

ace

Hello to all who care. Never thought I would wind up here. My first attempt was out of sadness, confusion, and anger. I was just by myself at home, thinking about how worthless my life was. I kept telling myself over and over "You're nothing" and "You'll never amount to anything." And I believed that. I still do. So, I snuck some sleeping pills from my dad's room with the intention of drifting off into an eternal slumber. I never wanted to able to feel or think again. Unfortunately, I only managed to down five of the pills (I have trouble swallowing any pill, large or small). My reward was a wave of nausea and dizziness, plus an incohorent mind. After that, I continued to take sleeping pills every now and then, to dull the pain. I tried choking myself but I always manage to let go at the wrong time.
I'm really sorry that you feel in such a way but I want to let you know I'm here always for you,you can talk to me anytime I do understand and will never judge you [email protected] please feel free to talk to me anytime don't fear matey.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Please Donate to Help Keep SF Running

Total amount
$70.00
Goal
$255.00