• Please read the thread in Forum News and Announcements pertaining to race related discussion on SF - thank you :)

Overwhelmed

Just feeling really stressed and overwhelmed by the fact that i have to keep getting up every day and pulling my life together, i don't know how i'm going to get through the next month (i have to finish my master's thesis while working full time in order to stay in the country i'm in)
i just wish i could press pause or something or just know that my future is safe
everything is overwhelming and i feel so anxious and restless and yet paralyzed and like i'm doing a half ass job at everything when i need to be excelling at everything
i can't take the pressure

lightning05

I'm sorry you're struggling. You have a lot on your plate and are probably doing way better than you believe you are doing. Working full time on top of completing a master's thesis - you deserve a hell of a lot of praise and credit for that. Maybe meditate like you said above or go talk a walk in nature if that is possible for you. Something to get you moving a little bit and fresh air might help you feel a little better. *hugs*

Please Donate to Help Keep SF Running

Total amount
$10.00
Goal
$255.00